Dudley's Birthday and the zoo

This is what Hazel Potter looks like

This is Alexander James Black( pretend it's Gryffindor uniform its not my own work

This is Alexander James Black( pretend it's Gryffindor uniform its not my own work. I've tried to do my own i couldn't do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as I heard some loud knocking on our cupboard door which is our bedroom. It is so small we can't even pass each other.

" Up! Up! Get up! Now!" Aunt Petunia shouted

I was just getting up and Harry was up and Dressed five minutes ago.

I hear a woman talk, which is my aunt Petunia shout. Aw I don't want to get up. It's the boy's birthday today, Dudley's birthday, our cousin. He'll have Forty presents while we'll get a pair of socks or nothing for ours. I was having a good dream as well, me, Harry and Alex were on a flying motorbike. I could see little houses on the way passed. It felt amazing and it was so cool. Harry was behind a big hairy giant. He had really long curly brown hair and a long brown beard. me and Alex were in the side car. I wish it was a real flying motorbike but we can't have everything can we, nevermind.

Alex is our next door neighbor, he's full name is Alexander James Black but me and Harry call him Alex for short also he doesn't like people calling him by his full name.

Aunt Petunia was at the door again, I hate her.

" Are you two up yet? You need to make breakfast. It's Dudley's birthday to don't ruin it."

" Nearly, Aunt Petunia." My brother replied, me and my brother Harry don't have a bedroom. We live in a cupboard under the stairs even though they have four bedrooms, selfish people. "We better hurry, I'll get the eggs and the Bacon out while you get the frying pan out, yes?" I asked Harry

"Yes, good plan."

Before we started to go we heard a loud stomping feet going down the stairs. We know it's Dudley because our uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia are already in the kitchen.

"Wake up Potters! We're going to the zoo!"

Dudley shouted happily and Harry opened the cupboard door and Harry started walking out our room and I'm behind him and Dudley quickly runs downstairs and pushes Harry in and slams our bedroom door behind him and the door hits him in the face. When Dudley pushes Harry I'm behind Harry so I get pushed and land on the bed and Harry lands on top of me.