💖

💜1🖤

7 :00am 

  Taerinnnnnnnnnnn.........
.. you better get you down here sleephead taerin getup or "else you will be late" you get that now get upppppppppp..................

    I opened my eyes shot when I saw my alarm clock shows 7:15 I hurriedly got up when I remembered about my interview today ......stumbled on my way to bathroom I did my morning routine I went to my closet picking up some cloths .... I saw me in the large mirror  and admire me " you look gorgeous as hell " I complimented myself and hurriedly went down I saw my mum she was making breakfast and My dad was on his laptop probably working I saw them and ya my mum ofc she is yelling at me ...... Wt funny all are not morning people......

      We ate our breakfast and I left with my dad not forgetting to get my documents ......... And ya my dad is dropping me to the company and he will be on his way to hospital Sooo my dad is a docter and My mum she is a housewife with all knowledge and I wanted to learn designer and photography Sooo today I had my interview at most popular designer company and ofc I'm getting nervous about it but soon shrruggoff I  opened my side door and said good bye to my dad and went inside............ ( A/N: I don't know about interview ill just skip the part ) ......

   I finished my interview and  they kinda like my designs and I'm sure to be selected hehheheheh .............

   I went to my professor s studio and made my way back but I was got called by my father it was currently 12pm noon I picked up

Hey dad Wtsup??.

Huh . Hey tan how was ur interview went well ???.

Yah , pretty much they kinda liked my work after all im yours daughter Hehehehehhe

Ok ok yep ur And btw , i called you Bcz I had left some of my important documents on my table at home will you plz bring it me sweetheart ...

But dad I'm just heading back now .......  

   I'll treat you icecreams whole week deal .......

   Dad plz don't bring icecreams between ok I kno I would never say no

  Please sweetheart I need it urgently bring it in half-hour plz .........

Fine fine fine I'm coming... happy ...... Ok then ill hung up see u later dad bye

Bye and thanks ....

Helllllo lovely people I was like I can't wait for 2to3 days soooooo I made an update and ya plz don't be a silent reader plz vote and comment on it ........ it's short chapter but ill be updating more in further plz give me support 

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 
    📸📸📸 say cheeees..........;)))