Crush 🧐😳

Wait a minute you have a crush but who ??????.

Hmm. Ya i hav but I don't think that she likes me back.😔.......

But why ??????? (Look at you ,you do look alike my Prince Philip whisper underneath)

I don't know she never cares for me in our high school u kno ....taen when ever I used to talk to her She runs away ......

Hey it looks so similar...

Yah .......

Wait a minute.......

Yah if you think from your mid brain you will know her ....

Was that me huh? Gasped!!!!!!

jermen pov:

I looked at her She was Sooo shocked but to be honest yes it was her I liked her from the beginning of the high school but when ever I tried to talk to her She always ran away by saying she has something to do ...... or some one would always interup
After that i never tried to talk her about or whenever her I see her everytime She used to take step back and after that i thought I would never be able to see her again but Wt a miracle that god has another plan for me ...

When I saw her first I thought she would never gonna recognize me but she did ......

But i think she feel uncomfortable around me that's why my mood fell off

After that i didn't looked up at her I *sigh and I finally looked up she has the same shone on her face ....

So i cleared my throat....ummm

Then I saw her She looked away ............

I think I messed up everything Uuugh I frustrated inside my head and I kept my head on my knees until she spoke up .....

Taerin pov:

I was waiting for his answer as he said that girl never cared about him and when
Ever he tried to talk to her She ran up ......

In high school I was the one that everytime ran up somewhere whenever he appeared in front me it looks so similar.....

Then the nxt sentence made me shocked that his crush was me ....

Wait me ..... I was so shocked ... I cant process anything inside me
until he cleared his throat

I was like the boy i had crush from the start had also liked me back
How can i be Soo dumb to process this Uuugh.....

I looked at him he kept his head at his knees hugging them tightly to his chest

I went closer to him I sat in front of him

I shook his arm .....

He looked up he looked Sooo frustrated......

I hold his hand .......

"You know what .....pause.........

Actually i hav also liked you since the first time I saw you I always thought that i should not confess you because I thought you might reject me and I cant bear it sooo I kept my distance the harder I kept it inside me the deeper I fall for you I really had a crush on you but ....

Unfortunately I thought it was late and I should leave it that you might hav found someone better.....
But fate changes that the destiny is you for me i have always seen you that you never cheated on anyone when ever the girls comes to you... you always says that you are not allowed to date instead of rejecting them you know how it feels when someone you dearly loved will reject you when you confess .....