Chapter 2

A bell rings
  "We've all felt it, on the first day of a new school year. Butterflies in the stomach, we've all looked around and wondered...Where am I gonna fit in here? Who am I gonna sit with at lunch, will even make it to lunch? Multiply that by a thousand, and that's how Archie Andrews felt as he was being "Processed" at the Leopold and Loeb Juvenile Detention Center.
   "Andrews, Warden wants to see you, let's go." An officer says as he stops Archie, he follows the officer to the Wardens office, the officer opens the door for him. Archie walks in, and looks at a picture "When, in disgrace with fortune. And men's eyes I alone beweep my outcast state." It reads the Warden takes notice of the stare "It's shakespeare, do you know what it means?" The Warden asks Archie "No, Sir." Archie tells him "It means you're alone, and you have no one to blame but yourself. I read your file, besides killing that boy at Shadow Lake, I'm told you have affinity for music, we have a music room, no one uses it but it's there. I keep an orderly house Mr. Andrews, respect that and we'll get on just fine, you understand?" The Warden asks him "Yes, sir." Archie tells him
  It was the day after Jughead and I found Dilton and Ben out in the woods... Dilton ended up being dead and Ben is barley hanging by a thread, a very thin thread. I ended up calling the police he came and took a look. Sheriff Minetta told us to keep it under wraps and not tell anyone what we saw. He told us he would take care of it and tell the families himself. We both agreed to it, He then escorted us out of the woods and made sure we made it back to the trailer home safely. I was thankful for that because I'll admit I was pretty shaken up and still kinda am. I can't worry about that right now it's the first day of school and I need to get ready before Reggie comes and picks me up. I begin to pick out my outfit, I decide on a nice baby blue collarded shirt, Black mini skirt, black tights, velvet black boots. I adjust my outfit and go to the bathroom and fix my hair, I put it up into a   messy ponytail. I walk out into the kitchen and ate something quickly and then looked at the time, Reggie should almost be here, and right on cue3 I hear his car honk, I grab my backpack and quickly run out and hop in the car. He smiles at me and begins to pull out and head to the school "You look good my love." Reggie compliments I smile "Thank you." I say and hold his non driving hand. We begin to just talk on the way there.
  We arrive to the school and Reggie goes to his parking spot next to his friends, and we get out and begin to talk to the other football players and some of their girlfriends as we wait for the day to start. I notice that Jughead isn't here yet which is unusual, I have a feeling he told Betty about what happened... "Babe, come on the bell rang." Reggie nudges me I guess I spaced out I nodded and wrapped my arm around under his and walked with him to the front doors. Him and I only had three classes together and one of them was the first class. He lead me through the halls past everyone else and made sure no one touched me. He really treated me like a princess and was actually trying to keep me this time around in our past history of trying to date. It was nice being treated this way all my other relationships were so toxic or they just wanted me for Sex, either way I'm thankful for Reggie. Him and I make it to our first class, and Reggie spots a few of his friends and takes my hand to lead me over to them. We sit down next to them and we begin to make small talk until the class starts.

   The day flys by quickly which normally never happens but maybe because I actually enjoyed today, there were no problems and I felt free of Serpent responsibilites and the fact that I could be myself. I made some new friends in each class and I felt like I can actually understand the lessons this year. I hope it stays like this, Reggie asked if I wanted to go to Pop's tonight to relax and considering we haven't gone since Archie's trial. I waited for Reggie outside his class since my class got dismissed early, the bell rang and he was the first one busting out of there, he saw me immediatley and basically ran over and bear hugged me "I missed you sooo much." He says I giggle a bit "Bub it's only been two hours." I tell him as he uwraps him self from me "Two hours to long, come on let's go get you some ice cream." He tells me as he takes my hands and begins walking me through the halls out to his car.
  He opens his car door for me and he jogs over to his side, opening the door and sitting down. He takes the time to kiss my cheek and then buckles himself and turns on the car. He begins to back out and then drive off towards the Chock'lit shoppe. It's not a far drive from the school so it didn't take very long to get there, we pull into the parking lot and Reggie parks the car. We both hop out and quickly make our way inside, no one knows how much this place means to us. We walk in and Veronica waves at us with a smile we wave back and take our seats. She knows our orders and tells someone to start getting it ready. "How was your first day?" I ask Reggie "It was pretty good, I hated the learning part." He tells me I roll my eyes with a giggle "I didn't expect you to love the learning part." I tell him he laughs "How bout you?" He asks me "It was okay, I felt kinda free, there wasn't any Serpent drama today, I got to just enjoy myself." I tell him he smiles "I know you've been thinking about leaving them, have you given anymore thought?" He asks me "No I haven't yet." I tell him "Here's one chocolate shake with chocolate milk and one strawberry shake, two burgers and one big side of fries." One of waitresses hands us our food "Thank you." Reggie and I say, the door bell goes off signaling that someone came in, I notice it's Cheryl and some of the other Vixens. Reggie and I watch as Veronica confronts Cheryl and the girls and as soon as they came in they left. That was intersting normally Veronica and Cheryl don't have a problem with each other. Veronica looks over at us and begins to walk over "Hey can I ask a favor of you Reggie..." Veronica begins "Yeah what is it?" He asks her "I visited Archie a bit ago today, and someone stole his shoes, do you think you could go with me to pick out a new pair?" She asks him Reggie looks over at me and I nod "Yeah I can go with you to pick a new pair out." He tells her she smiles "Thank you, I talked to my mom earlier today too, I'm starting an innocence project to overturn his ruling." She explains to us "Wow, he's lucky I wish I had something like that when I got thrown in there." I tell them "You two better get going then, Call me later Reg." I tell him standing up and walking to the other side of the booth and kissing his cheek "I will boo, I love you." Reggie says "I love you too." I reply and begin to walk out the door I figure I might as well walk to the trailer park, it's not that far away anyways.
   It's the next day at school and we had early morning Vixen practice, Cheryl and I were chorographing a routine for this years Pep rally, pretty exciting stuff I must say, we were just getting done when Veronica comes up to us in the locker room "I've reconsidered your bid for student council." Veronica tells Cheryl "Why, pray tell?" Cheryl asks "Because you were right. Protecting Archie's presidency doesn't really help him in any meaningful way." Veronica explains "Im glad you've come to your senses." Cheryl says to her "However, I know something that would help bolster his spirits, but I would need you and B.J's along with the Vixens help." Veronica says "What is it?" I ask her "Archie is wanting to have a football game at the detention center and he wanted me to cheer him on like a real game, so I figured I'd rally the Vixens together." Veronica explains Cheryl and I look at each other and look back at her "We'll do it." We both say to her she jumps up and down happily "Thank you! Thank you!" She says and brings us both in for a hug.
   It's the next day, Cheryl, Veronica and I choregraphed a number and had a team meeting. Given we had to cut a few girls from the dance because they couldn't pick up on the number quick enough. Today we went through the number more and more, and by the time we had it perfected it was time to go to the football game. We all hopped into one car and drove off as quickly as possible to get there at a decent time.
  We walk up to the prison yard with the boombox in our uniforms, we caught stares from all the boys, they all paused the game for a quick few seconds. I waved at a few of them with a smile and a giggle, we all get lined up in formation facing our backs away from them, I hear the music click play and we begin our dance. Getting gawks and stares from everyguy in the place. Josie began singing "Warden threw a party in the County jail
The prison band was there and they began to wail
The band was jumpin'
and the joint began to swing
You should've heard them
Knocked out jailbirds sing
"Let's rock" We sing
"Everbody, let's rock
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock." I finish the chorus
"Number forty-seven said to number three
You're the cutest Jailbird I ever did see
I sure would be delighted with your company
Come on and do the Jailhouse rock with me." Veronica sings out
"Let's rock
Everybody let's rock
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock." We sing the chorus
"Spider Murphy played the tenor saxophone
Little Joe was blowin' on the slide trombone
The drummer boy from Illinois went crash, boom, bang
The whole rhythm section was the purple gang." I sang out
"Let's rock
Everybody let's rock
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock
Let's rock
Everybody Let's rock
Everybody in the whole cell block was dancin' to the Jailhouse rock
Dancin' to the Jailhouse rock
Dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock
Dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock." We strike our ending pose with a bang and get lots of cheers from the onlooking inmates and we continue cheering on the game. When suddenly police from all sides begin to rush the field my smile fades, they think this is a riot.. Oh no this isn't good "Run! Run if you don't know what's good for you." I yell at Archie clinging to the fence shaking it as hard as possible "It's a freakin' ambush, everybody run!" Archie yells Police surround him and he begins to fight back until one sweeps him off his feet and he begins to be beaten down. "Archie!" Veronica yells clinging to the fence "Let go of him!" Veronica yells me it takes Josie and I to pull her off the fence, her and I look back at Hiram as he gets in his car to leave.
   Veronica, Cheryl and I meet back up at Pop's so Veronica can rant to the both of us "It'll never end with him, will it?" Veronica asks rhetorically while she ties her apron back on "Daddy dearest, you mean?" Cheryl asks taking a sip of her strawberry milkshake "He's obsessed with keeping me and Archie apart. I can't even go visit him anymore, apparently he put my name on a "Do not admit" list." Veronica tells us "So get a new name, Before I got thrown in there, my dad wasn't allowed to come visit me because of his record past as well, they thought he would help me escape so he went under a different alias and disgused himself so he could come see me, he even got a fake ID. I also know my boyfriend knows how to get Fake ID's and he could get you one at a low price, all you gotta do is ask." I explain to her "That might just what I'm gonna do." She tells me I take more sips of my double chocolate shake that she gave me.
"With the Parents" F.P's P.O.V
Hermione Lodge asked me to meet her in her mayor's office tonight, she said it was an emergency. I was thinking it was about Jughead or B.J what could've those two done this time. Jughead is trying to solve another murder case that he shouldn't be apart of and B.J... She's kept her nose clean, she's been staying out of serpent affairs lately which is surprising to me. I walk into her office and see Penelope Blossom, Alice Cooper, Fred Andrews, Hiram, Tom Keller, and Serria McCoy. "Some of you may know why we're gathered here and some of us are sworn enemies. But we made a vow in HighSchool, look now that the Scout is back,  safe and sound, thank god. We can only assume that he'll start talking. And whatever he says might lead back to us. To the secret that we all buried all those years ago." Hermione explains to all of us "Why are you talking about this, Hermione, and if we're talking about this were is Fps sister Idritta?" Fred asks her "This hasn't been made public yet, Fred, but Dilton Doiley and Ben Button were found in the woods with blue lips. Dilton is dead, Ben is in a coma, I couldn't get ahold of Idritta." Hermione tells us I feel like fainting this can't be happening again "Don't you keep Sheriff Minetta on a short leash? Can't you just make this all go away?" Serria asks Hermione panicked "We control Minetta, yes." Hiram confirms "Yeah, but Jughead found the body." I explain "Yes, so did your daughter B.J and that's our concern." Hiram tells me I didn't know she was with Jughead, has she told anyone and I didn't talk with her "FP and I talked with Jughead and Betty, we told them to stop chasing this." Alice explains "On the topic of my sister, she's been long gone for years, on the topic of B.J I had no idea she was there when they found them but I will talk to her, as for Jughead and Betty you know how crazy can be." I tell everyone "We made a pact to never revisit that night, not to mention it, not to even think about it. My vote is we stick to that." Tom speaks up "We might not have that luxury, Tom. Not if it's happening again, not if it's our children, all of our children. They're in danger." Hermione explains to us this leaves us to all think, what are we to do about this? I can't let this trauma happen to B.J and Jughead because they already have enough trauma as it is...