Information

|| The Territory ||

This command game takes place in what could be considered England. The area is mainly wooded, but in the distance is the ruins of an old castle. Inside the castle is the stargate and their connection to Valla, the All-father. In the south is a lake, where the peasants have started to talk about a connection to the Twilight. 

|| Valla ||

Valla is the All-Father. He is impartial to everyone, and he watches over the clan. He has kept StoneClan safe for hundreds of moons, and he will continue to watch over the cats of his clan. He can grant the leader with two lives. He is respected by the higher ups. 

|| The Twilight ||

The Twilight is the home of several gods. The all rule multiple things, but all cats that believe in the Twilight serve nature first. The Twilight is always battling Valla for who is the true religion. The lower class often looks to the Twilight for guidance, as they try to answer back to their believers. 

|| Reputation ||

From the lovely Sunsetpool, I thank her for letting me use this system. 
In this command game, reputation is how, well, respected you are. The King and Queen will always have the most reputation, while the peasants have very little. If a Knight or a Noble have their reputation fall below 20/40 then they can be demoted. The same goes for a Peasant, but the reverse. 

|| Ranks ||

King

The king is the most well respected tom in the clan. He rules, and he can pass certain laws for the clan. He can pick who is his heir out of any litter he has with his queen, but all of his other litters will be illegitimate children. His children can also fight to have the rights to the throne if they want to. 

Queen

The queen is the technical mate of the king. She does not necessarily have to be his first mate, but it is recommended that he take a queen shortly after becoming a King. The Queen has high reputation points, and they can fall with ease. 

Consorts

These are females that the King has taken on as his other mates. Any kits that they birth will not be able to contend for the throne, but they will be treated like nobles. A Consort can be from any social status. 

Heirs

The heir is whichever child that the King picks to serve and rule after he passes away. They are always males, unless for some reason the King does not have a son. Then the female must have a mate chosen for her who will rule for her. They are trained by the King and his Knights

Plague Doctors

Plague Doctors are the medics of the clan. They work hard to make sure that they can heal anyone in the clan, and they are not allowed mates. If they are found out to have a mate, they can be killed or exiled. 

Knights

The Knights are a trusted group of five nobles or peasants with amazing battle skill. They defend the royal family with their life, and if something happens to the family that they could have prevented, they will be severely punished. 

Nobles

Nobles are high ranking females and males. They often mate with other nobles, though it is not uncommon for them to become mates with Peasants. They have higher reputation, and it can be taken away for any crimes that they do.

Peasants

Peasants always eat last in the chain. They are seen as the weaker cats, and they have to work harder than the other cats. They do not have a lot of reputation, and they will not be seen as much from the King. A lot of Peasants are born out of sin. 

Trainees

Trainees are training to be either nobles or Peasants. Whoever they get as a mentor will be what rank they grow up to be in. They can become warriors at the age of 12 moons. 

Broodmothers

Broodmothers are the females who are either giving birth, or are nursing kits at the moment. They will not have a lot of energy, as they spend all their time watching the kits. Adopting kits will also put you as a broodmother. 

Youngling

Younglings are the kits who have not reached 6 moons yet. They can play, but cannot do a lot else. Their reputation is determined by their parents.

|| Events ||

Just as every command game, there are certain things that can happen. 

In Greenleaf, you get a +2 bonus to hunting and +2 foraging, but it is very likely that flooding could happen

In Leaf-fall, you get -1 bonus to hunting, and a -1 foraging, but it is only slightly likely to have thunderstorms and hurricanes 

In Leaf-bare, you get a -2 bonus to both hunting and foraging, and you have the chance for blizzards

In New-leaf, you get a +1 bonus to both hunting and foraging, but it is likely to have hail storms