gifts (Aizawa POV)

we were soaring through the sky like it was nothing. Mic's quirk is incredible he was so amazing. we finally landed and after that, we went to our dorms and before I walked into my room I took one last look at Mic and his blue and green eyes, and then at that moment, I knew what I MUST do. I snuck out of my dorm and ran to the store and bought him a present. ran right back to my dorm and wrapped it up, I couldn't wait to show him I could bearly sleep.

the next day I woke up and grabbed the gift I knocked on his door and he was there all ready for school while I looked like I hadn't slept in forever. "huh what is it Aizawa?... OH a gift for me?!" he said as I pulled it out from my pocket. he unwrapped it fast and the look on his face was priceless. I don't think I've ever seen him this happy. "new glasses... these are just like my old ones but WAY BETTER, I've always wanted these. oh, thank you soooo much."  he said in the sweetest voice I ever heard. I didn't realize it at first but I was also smiling too. "I got you something too I think it would look really good with your hero costume." he hands me a gray scarf, so I put it on and it's so soft "so what do you think is it your style," he asked. I look at him "hell yea it is I love it." I tell him, his face lights up with joy. 

we head to class wearing what we gave each other. we did what we usually do in our class and then it was lunchtime. we head to lunch and do what we usually do. we finished early so we decided to walk around the school. I and Mic stared at each other I was in a daze until he snapped me out of it with his question "hay Aizawa can you hold something for me?"  he asked. I was startled. "uhh sure what is it?" I asked nervously. he opened his hand and held mine. I blushed. "heh I wanted you to hold my hand." he said sounding sweeter than any candy 

TO BE CONTINUED