A gallon

Oikawa didn't break his promise. You two walked to the closets convenience store in hopes to find ice cream.

You two left a gallon of ice cream, as promised, in your hands. You two began walking down the now dark streets.

"You know I'm never going to one of your games again" you stated, you felt oikawa turn his head and lay his eyes on you.

"I won't do it again, I just wanted to spend more time with you" he said genuinely. He was completely different when he was with you alone then surrounded by people.

"Mhm"

"Besides I don't think you can die from getting hit by a volleyball" he started "And I'm the only one who can hit you with one, I'll make sure no one else can" he finished now giggling a bit. You hit him on his arm playfully.

"Y/n-Chan"

You averted your eyes towards the tall boy.

"Why didn't I meet you sooner. I never noticed you. I wish I did. But now we only have a few months together. Your so beautiful Y/n-Chan, don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

You felt your cheeks warm up and you quickly looked away. "What's gotten into you Shittykawa" you mumbled. Which he simply just laughed. Something in you knew that his face was beat red.

"Whenever I'm with you I can't think properly" he said nervously. This wasn't the oikawa you were used to. Who was this?

"When do you ever think properly, Tooru" you said laughing.

"Why don't you just accept my love! Say my name again! Give me attention Y/n-Chan, love me~" he said throwing his arms around your shoulders while pouting like a baby.

"Your still so sweaty! Get off of me" you said laughing while trying to push him off of you.

You didn't care that you would be home late. You didn't care about the homework that was due tomorrow. You didn't care about anything. You were just happy to be with him. You didn't think of Oikawa as anything more than just a friend. But everything he has said makes you flustered just by thinking about it.

You two arrived in front of your house and you turned to Oikawa smiling. "Thank you for walking me home and for the ice cream."

Oikawa smiled happily because he made you happy. "Let's do it again" You laughed at him before turning to walk towards your door. You turned the door knob and were about to walk in when you heard Oikawa yell something at you.

"Don't eat too much ice cream Y/n-Chan or you will become fatter!" He joked.

You shut the door and quickly ran to the kitchen to put the ice cream in the freezer before it completely melt.

You didn't understand what Oikawa was doing. You knew he knew that he was making you flustered. But why would he do that. You two were just friends. New friends. You barely knew anything about him but yet you felt like you knew everything about him. He made you feel warm and happy. His smile makes you feel ten times happier. Before you had met Oikawa you thought he was just some random pretty boy that was an asshole. But really Oikawa was just a dork that liked volleyball. You never thought about actually ever dating him. You always thought of anyone were to ask me to date them it would be Iwaizumi. You loved oikawa as a friend. But could you two be something more than friends.

You quickly shook the thoughts out your head and got ready for bed.

——-

AN: This chapter was short but it was more of a continuation from the last chapter. <3