CHAPTER SEVEN: MINE

After a few minutes, and a lot of awkward throat-clearing, she and I finally stood up. I didn't let go of my waist, and I didn't want to. Logan slapped me on the back, as well as all the other girls hugged me, the four I didn't recognise.

After several rounds of hugs, I looked down at the cute girl wrapped in my arms. She was only three or four inches shorter than me, so I didn't have to look down much. She, sensing my stare, wordlessly took hold of my hand, and led me out of the stadium to a bus. A... tour bus? Must've been, it had a kitchen and beds, a music room and a television. She just sat me down on a bed, pulling a blanket over me. It smelled like her, a comforting smell. She smoothed my hair, pushing it back from my forehead, and kissed it quickly. She was so adorable! Wait, what?

Then the others came in, and she pretended to be reading a book on the ground, leaning on the bed frame. Logan was looking around in wonderment. The girls I didn't know just walked to certain beds. After being invited, Logan climbed into one of the girls' beds. After a moment of silence  Logan looked to Camila.

"Camila..."

"What?" She said, looking up from the book she was pretending to be engrossed in.

"You're book is upside down." She must've gone red, because everybody was laughing. I heard her sigh, then felt a slight depression in the mattress. Feeling a warm body next to me, I moved closer, and she sighed again, moving under the blanket, wrapping her arms around me.

"You know, I do think he's claimed you." Logan chuckled, only half joking. But he was right. She was now mine, I hers.