14 and blockin ghosts

"Leave. Me. aloneeee.... bastards." He sang inhaling another puff from his joint. Klaus and his siblings had just turned 14, life wasn't too different from the past two years. Apart from one thing. Klaus's powers had got stronger, which meant that he had more wailing ghosts following him around. But no one ever took Klaus seriously because he was a jokester, the funny one, the one that risked getting scolded just to make his siblings laugh. He was the most damaged, the most tortured. It was all catching up to him.

He tapped the ash off the end of his joint, swinging his right leg out the window, laughing and humming quietly. The door creaked open Allison poked her head through the door, Klaus still puffing on his joint, singing softly. "Klaus?" She stood before him trying to waft the peculiar smell. "Are you smoking weed!" Klaus looked at his sister, he was so high he didn't take the initiative to dispose of the evidence quickly, he just sat there with bloodshot eyes, smirking. "Yeah...do you want some, it's quite tastyyy" He laughed quietly. "where did you get weed from?" She asked with a concerned tone. "Alley way, no one was looking I just gave the man a couple dollar and he gave me a few joints" "Just put it out before dad sees" She walks out the door towards her room. "Let him see!" He threw a pillow at the door as she closed it.

The bell suddenly rang for dinner, Klaus had smoked at least 3 joints and could barely walk.

The children ran downstairs with Klaus stumbling behind them. They made it to their assigned chairs with Klaus still wobbling down the stairs, they watched him fall down the last three and watched him try to get up, crossing over his legs as he walked towards his chair. "What's up with you? Luther asked. "Klaus? Are you ok?" Ben said quietly. Klaus leaned on the back of the chair for support, he looked up at his siblings, they all looked funny and everything was rainbow. "Sit!" Reginald paced into the room sitting down on his chair at the end. Klaus pulled his chair backwards, as he went to sit down, he missed the chair completely landing on his ass. Diego and Luther rolled their eyes, Allison tried not to laugh as Vanya and Ben helped him up. "Number 4! Can you not sit on a chair properly!" Reginald exclaimed.

5 minutes had passed, and the 'family' were eating, just the sound of the radio was playing with the clinking of plates. Klaus started tilting his head back with his eyes closing. Luther kicked him from under the table. "Hey man. I'm trying to sleep here" He moaned. "Silence! at the dinner table" Reginald yelled. "Jees, old man, keep your monocle on" He hiccupped. Luther and Allison sniggered, the others held their breaths Reginald dropped his cutlery against the table, standing up. "You will not speak to me in that manner number 4!" He yelled with a sharp tone. "Kiss my ass, munchkin" The others couldn't contain their laughter. Reginald stormed over to where Klaus was wobbling about and grabbed him by the collar, rushing him towards the hall, the laughter quickly faded away...

"Come along children, eat your dinner" Grace smiled with a nervous tinge, she waltzed around in her stiff yellow skirt, her heels clinking against the oak wood floor. Ben glanced at the doors in which lead to a graveyard, he felt sorrow for Klaus, But he always wondered what his powers were like, after all, they were dead people. "Eat your broccoli Ben, so you can be big and strong!"

Ben looked down at his plate, he though his power was scary, he knew there were worse things than broccoli.