Guitar boy

The next day was filled with quizzes and homework checks, which you failed. The only free periods you had were lunch and well delivery.

You held a box in your hands, the last delivery of the day. You smiled at the thought of going home and laying in bed to eat some ice cream and watch some shows. The warm sun coming through the hallway windows made everything better. It acted as a blanket over your body. You could fall asleep right there.

You were kicked out of your thoughts when you heard some humming. You turned towards the sound to see a boy. You remembered him from one of your classes in your first year. He wore the Seijoh uniform and his curly brown hair was messed up, pointing all over the place, and wearing earbuds. You noticed the guitar case on his back.

He looked up, probably feeling you staring and smiled. You awkwardly smiled back and turned to start walking away to the next stop.

"Hey" you heard from behind you and you turned to see him running up to you. "Do you remember me? We were in English last year together. Y/n right, pretty name" he said taking his earbuds out and motioned for you to keep walking.

"Yeah that's me. I don't remember you, I'm sorry" you said awkwardly wondering why he was talking to you all of as sudden.

"Oh... I'm Levi Suzuki. You dated Haru right he said you were a bitch. We used to be friends but he started ignoring me so yeah" he talked a lot.

"He was the one that cheated on me! He's the bitch!" You said a little too loud.

"Wow, wow, wow, I didn't mean to offend you. We were in a group project in our first year, I remember you as the quiet cute girl. You asked if I played music, remember me now?"

Now that you thought about it you did meet this Levi Suzuki before. You two were assigned as partners. He fell asleep and that resulted in you doing all the work.

"Yeah, you made me do all the work!"

He have out a nervous laugh. "Sorry about that, I was busy with band practice"

You scoffed and continued walking down the hallways.

"Hey, let me carry that" he said trying to take the box away from your hands.

"You have that to carry" you referred to the instrument on his back "And it's not that heavy I got it"

"Ohhh, an independent woman I see" he smirked.

You were going to reply but the bell rung indicating that the delivery was going to be late again. "Ah shit I'm gonna be late for practice again, bye Princess don't break your back carrying that package!" Levi said before disappearing into the ocean of people.

You quickly made your way to the room where the delivery belonged, sliding the door quickly not paying attention to your surroundings. Running straight into someone, causing the box of papers to fall on the floor. "Shoot" you mumbled before looking up at who you ran into.

"Oikawa-kun"

"What are you doing over here" he said before kenneling down to help gather the papers.

"Delivering"

"Aren't you going to be late to your class, what do you have next?"

"Math"

You gathered all the papers and stood up with the box, walking it over to the teachers desk.

"I'll walk you to your class" he said smiling at you. He had the best smiles.

"Wong you be late too then"

"Mhm but it's worth it because I'm walking you to class"

You felt the heat rush to your cheeks, just like yesterday.

"It's across the school, are you sure"

He responded with a simple mhm before pushing you gently towards the hallway. Being with Oikawa made you happy like you were always smiling and always blushing when with him or when he was in the room. But you always reminded yourself that you two were just friends. Oikawa didn't like you, right? He was just teasing. He does this with every girl.

"Wanna come to my practice" he asked happily.

"I told you, no. And plus you have tons of other girls to cheer you on at your practice"

"But I want you to come, I never asked them to come. I only want you Y/n-Chan, to cheer me on~"

"Sucks"

He pouted before patting you on your head. You hadn't noticed you had already arrived at your class, ten minutes late.

"Bye Y/n-Chan, I love you so much. Say I love you too Tooru, pwease~"

You shook your head and tried to shoo him away. You slid the door open and saw everyone turn to look at you. You awkwardly walked towards your desk and sitting down. But before you could grab anything the door slid open again, Oikawa popped in smiling like an idiot.

"I love you Y/n-Chan! One day you'll say it back! Have a good rest of the day!" He said blowing a kiss and sliding the door closed again.

You sat there for a few second in shock before you heard a few girls scoff. You looked up to the teacher nervously.

"Y/n L/n, care to explain"

—-

AN: Another one! I've been bored today so I thought I would make up for all the days I've missed and write an extra one! I know this one is quite short but more cute oikawa content! Hehe and another new character? I hope you don't mind me adding Levi, he's gonna help the story progress! Hope you have a good rest of your morning, day or night. Love y'all <3