CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1: Roses

Enrad

"En, how were you baby?"

Napalingon ako sa mabini at napakagandang boses. Lumapit ako dito at nahiga sa lap niya. Hindi ko alam kung nasaan kami pero napakagaan ng pakiramdam ko tuwing nagagawi ako rito.

"I need some loving..." the girl in my dreams giggled. Pero kalaunay pinaupo ako, at sya naman ang kumandong sa aakin.

When her soft lips touched mine, I just lost it. I kissed her with as much passion and ferocity that I can give.

I heard her moan softly when my hands reached for her waist to pull her much more closer to me.

Pero nauna ring siyang bumitiw ng halik. She showered my cheeks with three little soft kisses before she hugged me. I couldn't do anything but to hug her back. I just can't resist this girl.

"Can I see you now?" I asked her. I can see her emotions because her face is glowing, to the point that its features were are invisible.

She cupped my face and said "Not yet, baby. Not yet..." Then she gave a peck on my lips.

"When will I see you?" I sounded like a nagging boyfriend but I don't care. I just love this girl that to the point at mamabaliw ako pag nalaman kong panaginip lang pala ang lahat.

"It's not yet the time, En. Kailangan mo muna akong kilalanin dito. So that when you see me, I'd be enough and deserving for you. And don't think of me as a delusion, I'm real, I'm somewhere far or near. I just communicate with you in your dreams. Dahil 'pag hindi kita makita ay baka mabaliw ako..."

That was my cue to hug her. My baby. Kung ito may kabaliwan, then ayoko nang gumaling pa. She's all I need right now.

"En..." Hindi ko siya pinansin.

"En..." she started showering my hands with soft kisses.

"En, baby..." Damn! I lost it.

"Hmmm..."

"Wake up...you need to wake up." Mas lalo kong isiniksik ang sarili sa kanga dahil ayoko pang umalis dito.

"May exam ka pa ngayon diba. Masasayang ang pinaghirapan mo pag a-absent ka..."

"But-"

"No buts, baby. Now wake up and take a look to those roses that I sent..."

Nagising ako sa tunog ng huni ng ibon. When I opened my eyes, there, I saw a white dove, holding three stems of white rose bud with a small paper attached to them.

I picked them from the dove and watched the dove flew away. Dali-dali kong binasa ang nakasulat sa papel.

To my baby,

Rise and shine.
Hope you'll have a great day.
Tell me everything when we see each other tonight. XOXO

Loving you from somewhere near or far,

R

••••

Give this chapter a star please!