Pre-Story Shennanigans

As with most stories, here is my introduction...

I do not own any of the Percy Jackson or Shadowhunters stuff or universes, those belong to Rick Riordan and Cassandra Clare respectfully. I only own any characters I feel the need to insert for plot convenience, and the plot itself. 

If you don't like something, want me to correct something, or just straight up have something to say... bet. Do it, I dare you. I feel no pain that I have already inflicted upon myself, and none inflicted by an outside source can compare to what I have already subjected myself to.   

I'm only really going to use the cannon ships, such as Soangelo, ClarexJace, AlecxMagnus, IssabellexSimon, and stuff confirmed by the authors themselves. However, this is not a ship oriented story, so while it shall probably be mentioned, it is not a driving factor of the plot.  

I have read both book series, so I will try and be as accurate as possible, if something is not right for either Percy Jackson or Shadowhunters, tell me, please and I will correct it unless I don't want to. 

As for timeline placement, this occurs after the Second Giant War, and after Simon regains his memories and joins the Shadowhunters. Most of the Shadowhunter characters are about 20, exact Alec, who will be around 22, while Nico has just turned 15. Other ages of importance will probably be mentioned throughout the story. 

Anyways... enjoy the story!