The Name is Emilia

"Why the hell is he just standing in my door way!" Jasmine whisper-yells to a very nervous Emilia who shakes her head, trying to concentrate on the tea that was burning her hands. 

"How am I supposed to know! The guy just showed up!" She whispers back, looking nervously at the guy between the counter top and hanging cabinets to make sure that he can't hear their whispered conversation.

"When you said that he was having a guy pick you up, I thought you meant pick you up, not literally steal you from my house! I swear this guy looks like some weird black ops agent that's going to kidnap you and you will never be seen again!" Jasmine mutters out the side of her mouth, getting progressively louder as her panic becomes more clear. Putting a hand on her friend's shoulder Emilia takes a sip of the scalding tea, forgetting the temperature as she manages to burn not only half her tongue, but half her throat as well before she sets the cup down, giving up on the hot leaf juice.

"Hey, uhm, Mr. Knyte is it? Why exactly are you here so early in the morning?" Jasmine calls, significantly louder than Emilia had intentioned for her to bring up such a question, bringing her cup to her lips again before deciding against such a costly action and setting it back down again.

"I am here to return Miss Heart-Delmont to the house, Mr. Delmont wishes to speak with her about new safety measures and to attend a family brunch." He says, in the same monotone that he has said every other word in.

"Yeah, I want to speak with him too, about interrupting someone's beauty rest because he "wants a word" it's not only his opinion that counts now." Emilia practically snarls picking up the cup and scalding her tongue once more, swearing softly into the steam as she set it down yet again. 

Jasmine covers a snicker and claps her on the back to help with some recovery, "Well, I pity him, he has to deal with you before you get some proper food in you." She grins, taking the cup from the counter and dumping it in the sink, tea bag and all. "You better get your butt moving there girl, I don't think that statue is going to wait for you much longer." She giggles, beginning to clean up the kitchen from last night's junk food fest after the wedding.

Grumbling and groaning, Emilia hurries to the bathroom to clean up a little, redoing the bun that had fallen half way down the side of her head over night and try to clear away a little of the puffiness from not enough sleep before changing into the exercise shorts and plain loose crop top from Target that served her well in her time of need for a hasty retreat from Jasmine's house.

For a moment she looked longingly out of Jasmine's window to the fire escape before deciding it would be better to just give in and go with Mr. Personality at the door to her "lovely" new home.

Grabbing the overnight bag from the carpet's clutches and shoving the previous evening's pale blue maid of honor dress into the bag along with the necklace and entire box of bobby pins that had been part of the costumery. Glancing back at the white acrylics that had been so beautiful when they were done, she can't help but admire the small gem at the base of her thumb that accented the white rather nicely really. 

With a large sigh she pulled the drawstrings tight and loaded it over her back before stepping out of the room to give a gentle goodbye hug to Jaz, sharing a quick roll of the eyes before finally leaving the safe apartment to the not so safe company of her supposed bodyguard stranger.

As Emilia stepped out the door she allowed the dark suited man to take her bag as he seemed to want to hold it for her and led the way down the stairs at a fast pace without taking a look back to see if he was keeping pace. 

The hall was incredibly ugly, seemingly paved in a mud brown, yellow splotched carpet that forever held a stench of cleaning supplies and lingering cigarettes. She couldn't help but to hold her breath as she made her way down the stairs as the smell was simply too disgusting to breathe in. The one breath she allowed herself was through her mouth and even then she could nearly taste it.