Who needs titles?

Acelyn sighed as she trudged through the sewers. Teufort was not her favorite, but once her team got moved over from Coldfront, she began to hate her job. Day after day, killing the same 11. The original 9 were on her team, plus a female medic and herself. She was Melee. Yes hand-held weapons seem pointless in a gunfight, but she had resistant armor that gave her a chance. Her heavy metal boots echoed in the sewers, and a faint sobbing sound could be heard.

Any time she played video games, crying indicated you were going to die. Yet for some reason you still check it out. That wasn't very understandable, for she was in a sewer, but she knew better than to question. Using the katana she carried, she shoved it in between two panels. She questioned the random panels as well. As water flooded in, she listened carefully. She didn't hear anything but the water.

Once the water stopped, she sheathed the thin blade and shivered. Sliding in the hole, she slid the panel back, but didn't put it back completely. Acelyn swam blindly until light was seen. Following the light, it led her to a small air pocket. She peered around and the sobbing was louder. There sat a small octopus. The octopus had a human body? It was around 4 or 5 inches and was wearing a mini spy mask. She reached a carefully hand over to the creature and watched as a black, thick liquid was expelled. She swiftly pulled her hand back, and tried again. The little amber eyes seemed to glow as the pupils narrowed.

"Can ya speak little guy?" Acelyn asked.

"Oui." It answered quietly.

"I won't hurt you. I heard ya sobbin'." Acelyn said reaching for it again. He let his hands grip onto one of her fingers. She noticed the claws and took note of the sharp teeth as well.

"I don't want to sound like a creep, but I can get you out of here." Acelyn said, turning her hand so it was palm up. The little octopus crawled onto her hand, tentacles wrapping around her.

"You gotta name buddy?"

"Non."

"How 'bout Collin?"

"Oui."

She smiled and nodded. So he was now Collin. A tentaspy? It sounded kind of stupid but it seemed to fit the bill. She tucked the little spy into her armor, and swam blindly once again. Once the panel was in her grip, she flipped it back, swiftly crawling out. She stomped the panel back and the sound of a disappointed Administrator. A stalemate.

"Damn it." Acelyn said, pulling Collin out of her armor. The spy gave a yawn and curled most of his tentacles. She let her gaze fall to the spy and a smile etched on to her face. It was cute, watching the little hands go over his eyes. Jogging back to the base, she suddenly haulted at the door.

"Ce qui est faux?" Collin asked.

"What?"

"What is wrong?"

"I don't know what to do with you. I don't want the team to see ya."

Collin lifted his tiny hands, and gripped onto her hair. She sighed and swatted his hands and stuffed him into her armor once more. It was getting awkward, for she slowly stopped caring. She slid into the kitchen and grabbed a deep bowl, the ones used for cake. She then darted to her room. The little tentaspy kept poking his head out, but a pale, thin finger would push him back. A small 'rrrr' from each fail attempt. She slithered into her room and then to her little bathroom. She filled the bowl with water and set it on her nightstand. Collin was persistent and didn't want to be evicted from the spot in between her breasts, but the fight wasn't a long one. Once the spy was set into the cold water, he failed and latched to her finger again.

"I'm not leaving calm down."

"Pweae!"

Acelyn sighed and let her fingers dangle by the bowl, Collin hugging them. She sat on the ugly blue bed and lifted her hand the tentaspy clinging on for dear life. Acelyn rolled her hand around slowly, the tentacles sticking to her and popping off with each turn. It was kind of interesting to see how it worked, but she didn't understand completely.

"We gotta feed ya." Acelyn said, eyeing the spy once more. She thought back to what her spy ate and that wasn't happening. She wouldn't spend that much on life support.

She picked up the glass bowl and entered the kitchen. Where the entire team was. They all turned and looked at the Tentaspy, then the eyes would climb to her. Collin squeaked and pointed at the salad the BLU spy had. Acelyn, not caring anymore, set the bowl on the table.

"Uh, darlin' what's that?" Engineer asked, pointing to Colin. His clawed fingers scratched the bowl, leaving tiny marks. Collin slid to the salad, taking a leaf and suffing it in his mouth.

"Tentaspy."

"A what?" Now our spy was horrified.

"Looks like a spy, but is an octopus. I thought the name made sense. Do you not understand? Need a visual 'cuz it's right there!" Acelyn said. She was afraid of the creatures fate in the base, surly Medic would want to see it.

"Can I-" Medic started.

"I hope you do! You'll be a dead son of a bitch." Acelyn snapped back. Now that the rules were set, she turned back to Collin, eating happily. Spy moved a finger closer, Collin taking it as an invitation so rest a few tentacles of his hand.

"See? He likes ya. He ain't that bad." Acelyn stated, petting Collin like he was a trusty old dog. Collin moved until he was completely on Spy's hand. Giving one more squeak, he hugged his wrist. Little claws moving to the edge of the glove. He yanked the leather, clawing Spy in the process. As a natural reaction. he ripped back, Collin falling and landing on the table. He also took the time to ink and run back to his bowl.

"It's okay buddy. He didn't mean it. Spy say sorry!"

"My apologies, tentaspy."

"His name is Collin. Collin say that it's okay."

"Excuses acceptées."

"'e speaks French?"

"Ya."

Spy reached out again, everyone still watching. Collin muttered things in French, earning French back. The two chatted for a while, Acelyn looking back and forth.

"Oi, you understand any of that?" Sniper asked, sipping his coffee.

"A little bit. Not a whole lot." Acelyn replied quietly.

"Where didya find him?" Scout asked, watching the spies chat.

"It's gonna sound dumb." She said before explaining everything that happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So there you have it! Tentaspy and my OC. It's stupid and short but it's a story. I'm not all too proud of it. So there might be more short stories, most will more than likely Freak Fortress. So if TF2 is something you like, I'm your lady! {This isn't a message to follow that's crazy!} Thanks for reading! ~Rommi :3