The quirk

*3rd person *
The group made it back to the base(thanks to kurogiri). "Boss someone wants to meet you." Shigiraki bravely spoke up. A few minutes later all for one stood infront of them. "He wants to talk about getting a quirk." Dabi said pointing towards where izuku was standing. The potato man looked at him like he was stupid then he noticed that izuku was gone. "Hi Mister! Wow,you're really tall." An exited izuku said from infront of him. Just a second later they heared. "So you're all for one~. You look like a potato. "They looked shocked at izuku who was sitting on the bosses back. "Yes. Now hold still this may hurt." He transfered a quirk to izuku who hadn't flinched. Tomura realize why he was acting so much different. Izuku's originally welcoming green eyes were now red. "This is a interesting first time out. He's always locking me away." The now red eyed boy said. "Oh how rude of me." He said as he stood in between them all bowing respectfully to them. "You may call me karma~." Nobody spoke as dabi silently vowed to protect the two young boys. 'Izu-chan~' 'karma-kun?' 'Yes. In your little note did you leave a hint?' 'No..' Karma used his quirk to add where their body would be. 'Are you sure that you will be ok with the pain' Worry laced his thoughts. 'I'll be fine don't worry' He said softly before stabbing his stomach.