Chapter 1- The Medical Soul

"Miss! Miss! Oh no. She fainted again. Madam Jin! Madam Jin!" The girl kept shouting and running while calling the mistress of the house.

'Oh no! What if something happens to miss! The mistress will have a heart ache if she hears about it. And she will kill me... What will I do now?'

But she didn't know that Jin Beihe actually didn't faint. But went to a space...

-----------------------------------------
Inside a strange place...

Inside this place, it was sunny. There was fields filled with unknown plants. A tree garden was also set in some places. It was a very charming place to be held. But half of the place was strangely gray in color...

Jin Beihe looked around her to see the amazing place. She looked down to see that she was floating and was almost transparent!

"Where am I now? And, what am I?" Right now, she was having an head ache because of this.

'First that strange ancient China area and now a world that captured me from who knows where! I am gonna...'

"Welcome Ms. Jin. This is the medical God's code world. And you are right now a floating human." A unknown voice answered her.

Jin Beihe looked at the direction from where the voice can from. She saw another floating semi-transparent little girl who looked in her fifteens.

"Who are you?" Asked Jin Beihe confused.

"Oh. Sorry I forgot about introduction. My name is Yin Meilli and I am a medical soul from the medical God's code world. And you were lucky enough to get an artifact which helped you get me, the medical God's ticket. I know your confused about why you were there. So I will tell you." Yin Meilli continued after a slight pause.

"I have seen the horrible fate that you had when you were dying. So, as your subordinate I needed to do something. So I transmigrated you to another world's ancient China. To another Jin Beihe's body. I know I am just a mere subordinate of yours and I transmigrated you to this world without your permission. But I just couldn't just stand there seeing you were in so much pain. Sorry if that's prohibited." Apologized Yin Meilli.

"Its ok. Never do that again. But... where is Jin Huo?" Asked Jin Beihe rather afraid.

"Don't worry master, Jin Huo was also transmigrated by a colleague of mine called Fang Shu. She might be the other Jin Huo of this world. But that's still unknown." Answered Yin Meilli.

"I have 2 Questions right now. What's the medical God's code? And, do you have a way to let me and Jin Huo return? I mean, if you have a way to transmigrate me here so you can transmigrate us back right?" Asked Jin Beihe.

"The medical God's code world is a place that has answers to all the scientific Questions of the world. It also knows about spirituality and many other stuff. It is also a space where living things can also be stored in. And about the transmigration thing. I can't get you back and I can only transmigrate my master to another world. Even if I have a way... Do you want to go back and suffer the pain of a torn body?" Winked Yin Meilli.

Jin Beihe rolled her eyes in their sockets in annoyance. She already has enemies to deal with. And now, she maby has even more. Was this even worth it?

"So, how long is a day here for the outer world?" Asked Jin Beihe. She knew many things about transmigration, spirituality and spaces because if her habit of reading books in leisure. So, she decided to ask this Question.

"Approximately, 2 months and 3 weeks of time. And now its still only a week out there." Answered Yin Meilli.

"2 months and 3 weeks! Get me out of here Quickly! I also need to read the memories." Demanded Jin Beihe.

"Yes master." Answered Yin Meilli obediently.

The next second, some sparkly particles appeared around Jin Beihe and she disappeared from the medical God's code world.

"And.. I am alone again. Oh well. I will need to go to the medical god to report anyways. " Pouted Yin Meilli cutely.

And then, she also disappeared with some particles left over to show that someone was here a few little moments ago...

--------------------------------------------
Xiaolan continent. The Forest Of Great Dangers...

Inside a luxurious room of the minister's household...

Jin Beihe woke up again to see herself inside the same old room she was in a week ago. But her robe was changed and the former owner's long silky hair was like before, knot free, long and elegant.

She got up and then realized that there was a woman beside her sitting on a chair. She was holding her hand and sleeping with a worried expression.

The woman was at the least 30 years of age. She was elegantly dressed and had long silky hair that was just like Jin Beihe's.

Their looks were almost the same. And from her age and appearance,  Jin Beihe could tell that its her present body's mother.

"... Mo..Mother?" Called out Jin Beihe.

'Its been a long time since I called someone my mom. I miss my family. I miss Jin Huo...' Thought Jin Beihe sadly.

The woman was startled awake. The first thing she saw was her daughter awake!

She was almost crying tears of joy. Its been many weeks since she saw her joyous and cute daughter.

"He'er, your awake! do you need some water? Are you hungry? How are you feeling?" Asked Jin Fu.

"... Mother, I am fine. I am just having an head ache. So, can you please... Bring me food and water?" Jin Beihe said this to make her 'mother' leave for a few moments so that she can read the memories.

"Oh... I understand. I am coming right back then. I will make your favorite noodles that is made by me." Said Jin Fu and stood up.

She opened the door and got out of the room. She really looked worried about her daughter...

After Jin Fu left, Jin Beihe breathed in.

'Its time to read the memories!'

To be continued...