20

"We can't stay in here all day," I said, humming when he ignored me and kissed me again, hands moving over the curve of my ass before he squeezed it. "Harry."

"We have plenty of time." 

I tilted my head to the side and let him kiss along my neck. He had snuck us into a closet at the hotel despite knowing we weren't allowed to be in here. Our parents were getting married in less than an hour, but I didn't blame him for wanting to get another moment in. I didn't want to let go either, but if we didn't leave soon, we were gonna be late. We had already messed around in the shower, a few too many neck kisses having forced me down on my knees. We had stolen moment after moment, having exchanged quick kisses between our parents' hotel rooms if no one was there to see it. We were enjoying it while it lasted because we knew we couldn't continue after today.

"We have to go, Harry. I'm the maid of honour."

"Just..." He trailed off, moving a hand to the back of my neck to keep me in place when he kissed me again. 

I melted into it and pressed myself closer to him while he squeezed my ass with the hand he didn't have on my neck, pulling away when he got a text. "Check it."

"Fine." I leaned against the door while he found his phone and read the text. "Gemma is asking where we are."

"Tell her we'll meet her in the lobby." 

He did as I told him to and put his phone away before he looked at me again, reaching up to stroke my cheek.

"I don't wanna let go," he whispered, making me close my eyes as he rested his forehead against mine. 

I was suspecting Harry's feelings might've been similar to mine, but I didn't want to be naive. If Harry was to fall for someone, it wouldn't happen this fast, nor would he let it happen in the first place. But I hadn't thought I would either and yet somehow, I was falling too fast to keep up.

I bumped my nose with his, wrapping one of his curls around my finger before I kissed him. He kissed me back harder, knowing as well as me it was gonna be the last. We continued for longer than we should, but Gemma was waiting for us, so I pushed him away carefully and reached up to stroke his cheek.

"We have to go."

"I know," he sighed, leaning in to kiss my forehead before he allowed me to open the door. "You look good, you know?"

"Thank you," I smiled. "So do you."

"I know." 

I snorted in response but chuckled afterwards. The suit he was wearing wasn't what I had imagined. While I was wearing plain black with a white button-up underneath and a black tie, he was wearing pink with a black button-up and no tie. I don't think he was trying to steal the attention, but he was definitely going to. But when I saw Gemma's dress, it wasn't such a shock that Harry had chosen pink. She was wearing the same shade of pink and so was Sophie, my black suit suddenly making me feel underdressed.

"About time," she said. 

I apologised while Harry was more focused on stealing Sophie from her.

"You look so precious, baby." 

He kissed her cheek over and over again, making her giggle before Gemma urged us outside and into her car. Harry got Sophie into her car seat and stayed in the back with her while I got into the passenger seat.

"Wasn't it enough to mess around in the shower?" Gemma asked.

"Clearly not," Harry said. 

I looked out of the window when my cheeks turned red, feeling a hint of pain while I did so. I was split between being happy for my mom and sad about their upcoming marriage. My mom deserved the world, but I was afraid I couldn't stay away from Harry. I suppose it was only typical that I wanted someone I couldn't have.