Note

I'm creating an Instagram account dedicated to Bondi Rescue.
Just search doggonecrazy789 on Instagram and you'll find me.
And heads up I am not focusing this book on one series of Bondi Rescue, so I've chucked current and past lifeguards in it because why not.
And I will not be able to update chapters regularly as I have no internet at home at all and my school disables Wattpad, Instagram, Spotify, Snapchat and BitLife (pretty much violent games, social apps and games where nearly everyone has on their IPads which is my school's go to tech.). But I will promise to update whenever I finish a chapter.
And sometimes I will take 3 days - 3 weeks (depending on the topic I'm writing about) to finish a chapter as I have a disability where I one million ideas floating in my mind but it's putting them to sentences that I struggle with. And I'm more of a book worm. I love reading.
And never ever underestimate me or bully me. I am doing my best to write a book practically for the first time in my life as I usually hate writing with a passion but this app has me liking it a bit more.

I don't own any characters but Laura Lee May.
And this book is based on the random ideas that pop out of my head and write themselves here.

Enjoy the book. And please read the book from the first chapter to the last, and not random ones please besides it will make way more sense if you do. Feedback and your opinions are appreciated as long as they are not mean. I won't put up with bullies. Be kind please, not only to me just be kind to everyone and anyone, give compliments trust me it will make you and the person you compliment feel good.
Also if you love Bondi Rescue definitely check out
Abistarxoxo she has some awesome books (if your reading this Abi your books are so awesome I just had to give you a shoutout)
_mindless_ramblings (also has awesome books that you just can't put down)
Sweets_ (your books are wicked awesome.)