The fight

"Hurry up! We're going to lose him if we don't run faster!" Sonic said in a hurry.
"Why don't you just run up ahead, you're the fast one aren't you?" Silver screamed.

"You're never catching up, I finally have all of the Chaos Emeralds! Finally, I can continue what my father started. His master plan will not fail me this time!"

"Who even are you?" Sonic said while chasing his new enemy.

"What? You don't know me? Pathetic. Maybe you aren't as good as I thought you were. This fight will be easy and Mobius will finally be within my grasp!"

"Quit talking and stop running, you're making me tired from all this rambling. All I wanted was to eat some chili dogs. Yet here I am." Sonic said.

"Hmph, pathetic."

15 minutes pass of Sonic chasing his newfound enemy, who's name he doesn't know. Who even is he?

"You know, you're annoying me. I thought this hero would put up a decent fight. Yet here he is just running after me. Of all people, it has to be you. If you keep running after me, I may have to break my promise."

Promise? Is he working with someone else? No, it can't be. Does anyone even know him, I sure don't.

"Hey scaredy-cat, I asked you a question, who are you?" Sonic yelled.

"Tsk, fine. I don't have anything to hide. You may call me The Dark Magician."

"Magician? Great, pull a rabbit out of your hat then." Sonic jokingly said.

"QUIT IT. YOU ARE REALLY STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES. IF YOU KEEP THIS UP I MAY HAVE TO RESORT TO SEVERE MEASURES"

"Wow, somebody woke up on the wrong side of his bed this morning. Want to talk about it with some chili dogs?"

"Grr."

The Dark Magician started to become really angry. He grabbed the seven Chaos Emeralds who he somehow got a hold of. How did he even get them? Weren't they stashed in a secret spot that only me and my crew knew? Has somebody betrayed us?

"You know what?"

"I know that you haven't pulled a rabbit out of your hat," Sonic said.

"NOW YOU'VE DONE IT. I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU REGRET EVERY DECISION YOU MADE TODAY. I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE YOUR LIFE WILL BE HELL ONCE I RULE OVER MOBIUS!" The Dark Magician angrily screamed.

"You like games don't you? How about we play a little game. CHAOS CONTROL."

Sonic and The Dark Magician teleported to an unknown location.
It looks like a cave, but it's really big. A ravine maybe?

"Welcome, this is where you will play my little game. I am only going to ask you a simple question. If you answer correctly, you win everything. I will disappear from Mobius and you will get your precious Chaos Emeralds back. But, if you get it wrong. I get to take over Mobius and I will fulfill my promise. If you try and attack me, I automatically win. Understand?"

"Sure, bring it, you fake magician."

"Hmph, fine. So, you probably already know that someone betrayed you. I'm not saying who. They would give me the Emeralds if I stayed true to a promise. Now, tell me, what was that promise?"

What? So someone did betray Sonic. Why? And that promise? Why would they give up the Emeralds?

"You have 30 seconds to answer, that's really generous considering the trouble you've caused me."

Shit, only 30? Damn, I have to think of something.

"I know, the promise is to help you rule over Mobius. Why wouldn't it be? They're going to make sure we're going to be unharmed. That's the promise!"

It went silent. The Dark Magician just stood there, looking at me. But then, he looked behind him.

Out of curiosity, I also looked. I looked where he was looking, it looked like a figure was standing there. It had quills and some chest fur. It that Silver? No, it can't be. Did he betray us?

"Haha, unfortunately, you're wrong."

What? I'm wrong? No no no no no no, I can't be wrong.

"Now, it's time to fulfill my father's dream and keep my promise."

Suddenly, The Dark Magicain started floating. His robe he wore stared to fly off. Purple smoke surrounded his body with weird symbols around him.

"Owu nkosi, yenza u-Sonic abe nothando. Menze buhlungu. Inkumbulo yakhe ayisekho ukususela ngoku. Amandla akhe okubaleka aphelile. Konke akwaziyo kukuba eluthandweni. Owu nkosi, yenza ukuba amaphupha oobawo azaliseke. Kwenze oko ngenxa yabantu bethu, bayenzele iplanethi yethu."

MemoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara