Talking it out

"So, you have no memory?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, I only remember Shadow, I'm sorry I forgot you. I didn't even remember that we got married yesterday."

As I sat there, this girl named Amy that supposedly knew me, asked me a lot of questions. She asked me if I remember these people called Tails, Knuckles, Silver and some other people.

"No" I answered. "Those names don't ring a bell."

"Huh, that's weird. How about The Dark Magi- "

As Amy was about to ask another question, Shadow interfered and stopped Amy.

"That's enough." Shadow said. "You've asked enough questions, I think it's time for you to leave. Sonic needs some rest."

"What? I just arrived, I was worried about Sonic. I only want to know if he knows The Dark-"

"ENOUGH!"

A silence fell for a few seconds. During this I thought of Shadow. Why was he stopping Amy?

"Sonic has already been through a lot of stuff. Pressuring him now would not be good for him. We got married yesterday and now he lost his memory. I think it's best that you would leave." Shadow said aggressively.

"If it's best for Sonic. But can I please ask one other thing?" Amy asked nervously.

"Sure, go ahead."

Shadow said this with a really irritating tone. I'll ask him about this later.

"Do you remember the last time we spoke?"

"No, why?" I asked

"It has been 5 years, you suddenly vanished. We were worried sick about you. Eventually we gave up hope. We thought that you might have died. So we stopped looking for you. Until yesterday when we got anonymous message in the mail stating where you were and what had happened."

5 years? That's a really long time.

"I'm sorry I caused you all to trouble for so long. I understand how hard it could have been."

Sniff, sniff

"Uh, Amy. Are you alright?"

As I looked at Amy she began crying.

"I missed you, I loved you. You just dissapeared. I thought you were dead."

Another silence fell for a few more seconds. The only sound that you could hear was the old clock hanging on the wall.

5 years was a lot to grasp. Amy must have had a hard time without me. Not only Amy, but also the others.

"When I heard you were alive, I jumped up with excitement. I thought, Sonic is finally back! He's not dead!" Amy said while crying.

"I'm terribly sorry."

As I looked over to Shadow he started grinning. Why was he pulling a smile? Nevermind him, Amy is crying, I should cheer her up.

"Amy, where is the rest, I want to see them."

"Sniff, huh?"

"I want to see the rest."

I stood up and reached my hand to Amy. She grabbed it and stood up.

As I looked at Amy's face, she slowly stopped crying. I think I cheered her up.

"Follow me!" She said.

"Sonic." Shadow said.

"Be home before 11. I want to speak with you."

"Yes, I understand."

As I was getting ready to leave Shadow gave me a kiss on my lips.

"Sonic, I love you." He said

"I know."