Class Fight//Virgil v. Remy

Virgil bit his lip as he looked across the classroom, seeing Remy Crofters talking up Roman Kingston, stroking the Prep's already massive ego. He rolled his eyes and tried to focus on his work. That was when Roman came over and gently tapped on the Emo's desk. Virgil looked up and swallowed. "Can I help you, Kingston?" Roman gave Virgil a soft smile. "Can I borrow a pencil? Remus stole my pencil bag yesterday and I couldn't find it this morning."

Virgil nodded and handed Roman a spare pencil. "Just, give it back at the end of the day, yea?" Roman nodded. "Right, thanks, Virgil." Roman winked at him before going to sit back down. Virgil went back to work but glanced up when he heard something drop on the floor. He bit his lip hard when he saw Remy innocently picking up his pen from the floor, clearly shoving his ass at Roman.

'It was the middle of class and the teacher wasn't lookin'
Kelly had a fat ass and trouble was cookin'.
She had a boy wrapped around her finger tight.
I fell in love with him, but he wasn't in my life.'

Virgil rolled his eyes and tried to ignore it. When the bell rang, Virgil was the last person to leave, so the teacher gave Virgil some notes to give Remy about one of the next few assignments. Virgil nodded and went to find Remy. As he made his way to where Remy usually was, He stopped when he saw Remy making out with Roman against the lockers. He felt his heart sink into his chest.

'The teacher gave me notes to go out and give Kelly
She was kissin' Brandon, I got jelly
I wanted to be in her shoes for one day
I just waited 'til recess to make her pay'

He shoved the notes into his bag before storming off to his next class. During lunch, he talked with his friends Janus and Remus about his predicament. Remus whistled. Janus hummed.

'"Mommy, why do I feel sad? Should I give him away or feel this bad?"'

Virgil didn't know what to do. He looked to his friends for advice. Remus and Janus gave him the advice that seemed most logical in their mind.

'"No, no, no, don't you choke",
Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat"
For the throat, for, for the throat
Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat"
For the throat, for, for the throat
Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat"'

'For the throat, for, for the throat
Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat"'

"The throat?" Virgil asked. Remus nodded. "Make sure he doesn't mess with Roman - or anyone again," He let out a wicked giggle. "I can give you whatever tools you need~" Janus nodded. "If you don't want Remy walking all over you, make him fear you." Virgil slowly nodded.

'For the throat, for, for the throat
Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat" (class fight)
For the throat, for, for the throat
Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat"
For the throat, for, for the throat
Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat" (class fight)'

During lunch, Virgil saw Remy laughing at something stupid Roman had said as the two sat with Remy's brother Logan, and Logan's boyfriend Patton. Virgil looked at Remus and Janus. They gave him the thumbs up, giving Virgil the okay. With the small amount of courage he could conjure up, Virgil went over to them and socked Remy in the face, leading to an all round fist fight, attracting on-lookers a many. "What the fuck?!" Roman yelled. Virgil didn't care, he kept punching Remy's face - to the point it was almost unrecognizeable.

'Her face was fucked up and my hands were bloody.
We were in the playground, things were getting muddy'

As Virgil started strangling Remy, he felt arms grab him and pull him off of the other. He looked and saw Patton and Roman looking over Remy and Logan sat him up. All the while, Virgil was being pulled away by a couple teachers. His eyes never left Roman. Even when Roman looked right back at him and said: "How could you, you monster!"

'The teacher broke us up after I broke her.
And my one true love called me a monster'

As much as Virgil believed he'd feel bad for the wallop he gave Remy, he didn't regret it in the slightest. In fact, he felt good. Like the whole ordeal had been a giant release of anger.

'Mommy, why do I feel sad?
Should I give him away or feel this bad?
"No, no, no, don't you choke"
Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat"
For the throat, for, for the throat
Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat"
For the throat, for, for the throat
Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat"'

At the end of the day, Virgil was sent home with a two day suspension and a week of detention, but he didn't care. He had shown Remy that Virgil Sanders was not one to be messed with. In his eyes, that was enough.

'For the throat, for, for the throat
Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat"
For the throat, for, for the throat
Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat" (class fight)"

Now, all he had to do was get Roman to trust him again, and then make his move in making the Prep his boyfriend. While also maybe gaining both Logan's and Patton's respect in the process.

'For the throat, for, for the throat
Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat"
For the throat, for, for the throat
Daddy chimed in, "Go for the throat" (class fight)'