The Principal//Creativitwins

**𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 '𝑹𝒆𝒎𝑹𝒐𝒎', 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻: 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒅 '𝑺𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒕' 𝒐𝒇 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕, 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍, 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 '𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑺𝒊𝒅𝒆' 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 '𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑺𝒊𝒅𝒆' 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑭𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆**
—————
Roman gasped as he woke up in a dark room. He wasn't sure of where he was, but he was certain that it wasn't his side of the Imagination. The room was cold— yet hot at the same time as a damp, humid feeling washed over him. He swallowed as he heard movement somewhere in the shadows. A spotlight was turned on above him. He squinted into the darkness as he tried to get his eyes to adjust to the sudden light. As his vision cleared, he realized he was in the middle of an old stage that he and Remus —no, Romulus—had made when Thomas was younger. Speaking of his twin, Roman looked out towards the audience that was blanketed in darkness. He heard slow clapping and could faintly see the glowing of acid colored eyes.

"R-Remus?" He called out. "What's going on? Why am I here?" He watched intently as Remus moved slowly. Leaving the audience, the Duke climbed onto the chair where he had sat, and used the others to flip himself onto the stage, in front of his 'beloved' brother. "Remember this place, Roman? It's our old sanctuary. We used to come here all the time when we wanted to get away from the others.." The Duke's voice sounded sad, almost like he missed the abandoned Auditorium. "Even after the Split," Remus continued as he walked behind Roman and put his hands on the Prince's shoulders,"We would put on shows for the others. For Janus... Logan... Virgil.." He gripped Roman's shoulders as the memories brought upon him unwanted tears,"And-" "-And Patton.." Roman said as he looked out into the sea of empty seats. "Yea, I remember. But I also remember that this was where Romulus monologued us out like a disease." Remus let go of Roman's shoulders.

"Why am I here in this depressing place, Remus?" Roman tried to look at his brother. "Why have you brought me here?" "Simple, brother," Remus said,"One last show. A debate if you will-" "If I wanted to debate, I'd bother Logan." Roman gritted his teeth. Remus rolled his eyes and turned the chair, sitting himself in Roman's lap. "See this as a confrontation then," Remus said as he held Roman's chin in his well manicured fingers. "You've been a naughty boy as of late." "I have no idea what you mean." "Yes you do. I know you better then anyone!" "No, Pat-!" "Patton doesn't know SHIT!" Remus growled. "You can claim that you told Patton everything, but I know the truth. You have to answer for your actions!" "With my life? Isn't that extreme-?!" "Hang on, I recall Romulus split us because you were excited and reckless!" Roman frowned and stood suddenly from the chair, making Remus fall onto the stage on his ass. Roman summoned his sword and pointed it Remus. "Okay, so were doing this." Remus smirked and stood, snapping his fingers to summon his own sword.