Chapter 2 - the high before the fall

PHOTO IS NOT MINE ^^^ OFF PINTEREST
THIRD POV:
During the twins first year of their lives everything was great. Both had equal love and attention (although Hadrian got a little bit more as he was honestly the most adorable baby they'd ever seen and learnt things abnormally quick).

Sirius, Remus, Frank, Alice and Neville were over a lot to see the twins. Just like today.

"Come on baby!!! You can do it!"
"Come on son!"
"Come on pup!"

Hadrian didn't know who to go to, they were all calling his name. So eventually, using Frank's should for support he made his way over to Sirius (his favourite person although the others came very close).

"YESSSSS IM HIS FAVOURITE!!" Was shouted all around the house.

"Be quite Padfoot!!" James laughed.

"Good boy puppy!" Sirius told Hadrian, who was giggling at his godfathers childish antics. He loved everyone a lot, except Peter - he just gave off a weird energy, but everyone knew Sirius was just slightly above everyone else. He loved his godfathers childish antics and pranks but what he loved the most was his refreshing attitude, how the entire room just seemed to lift when he smiled or laughed.

——————-line break———————

Evan was jealous as his brother got all the attention, he wanted it and he wanted it all. So he began to wail and scream as loudly as he could. This caused everyone to stop and run over and check on him.
All of them cooing and soothing him.

"Oh baby what's wrong?" Lily was confused as to why her little Ev was crying, he didn't need a change or was he hungry as he just ate so she just tried to sooth him.

Evan turned to his brother who was watching the interaction. He expected to see jealousy but instead he saw a look of exasperation and amusement.

Hadrian's POV:

When everyone went running over to my older twin Evan, I knew his game. You see even though I'm only 1 years old I'm a lot smarter. I've already learnt to walk, talk pretty fluently, read some easier books and learnt to control my magic decently. Now that doesn't mean I don't get accidental magic because I do, trust me. When I'm angry a window might shatter but my mama and dada are never angry in fact they just praise and coo and me, which I love.
I love the attention but I'm not a brat unlike me dear brother. Note the sarcasm. You see me and my brother have a mutual hatred, I don't know why but we just do. All he does is: Scream, Sleep, Eat, Shit, and repeat. He can barely crawl let alone run or read.

Anyways so when they got to Evan he stopped almost immediately and turned to me with a stupid smirk on his chubby face. Again another reason I'm different is my lack of baby fat. I was born smaller than most babies but I've shot right up to about 3 inches above the average height for my age whilst Evan is about 3 inches shorter than average. But when I was born I only had a tiny bit of baby fat and it's practically all gone. Probably from all the running around and flying in my toy brook I do.

Hadrian ^^Just imagine his hair is black and obvs the eyes are different

Hadrian ^^
Just imagine his hair is black and obvs the eyes are different

Hadrian ^^Just imagine his hair is black and obvs the eyes are different

Evan ^^
Just imagine him chubbier as this baby is adorable

Evan has awful untameable red hair and small beady hazel eyes. In my opinion, their more of a mud brown.

Whilst my hair is stylish and my eyes are really cool!!
That's what everyone says and other mama's and dada's look at my mama and dads with envy.

AN : yes I'm aware that he sounds arrogant but come on he is one and yes he is slightly arrogant when he is older but I mean he can back it up with his smarts. Evan is just rude like James in his teenage years.

-B