FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR
MOMMA BEAR ACTIVATE !!!

"SO, YOU'RE TELLING ME...THAT YOU GOT INTO A BRAWL AT THE ARCADE?!"

you wince, pulling the phone away from your ear.

"...yes."

you could hear your mother sigh on the other line.

"Y/N, what exactly happened?"

"Nothing really. I just play a few games here and I sorta challengedsomeoneonsmash."

"Repeat that."

"I...uh..sorta challenged someone..to a game of smash and it didn't exactly..end well."

"How did playing a friendly game end up in you damaging more than two thousand dollars worth of gaming equipment?"

"To be fair, it wasn't exactly me who destroyed the game box!"

"The owner says you pushed him back into the console damaging the exterior."

"Then he used his quirk to propel himself towards me, damaging it even more! See not totally my fault."

"I suggest your pick next your words a little more carefully, Y/N."

you take a deep breath, looking down at your comforter.

"I'm really sorry, ma."

"I know you are but that doesn't change the fact that I had to pay more than half of my earnings because of something that could been avoided."

"..."

"You're grounded for two months."

you click your teeth.

"Wanna make it three?"

"N-No!"

"That's what I thought. Not only that, but you'll be writing a written apology to the arcade owner."

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh, and you'll be apologizing to Bakugou and his parents at dinner."

"D-Dinner?"

"Yes, dinner. After a lengthy phone call with Mitsuki, Bakugou's mother, we decided it would be best to close this incident with a nice meal and a physical apology!"

"C-Can't I just write them an apology too-!"

"No, you can't. This is time where you take responsibility for your actions, Y/N. You can't weasel your way out of this one."

"..."

"The dinner will be this Saturday so I'll be back on Friday. I want you to help me get everything ready and then get your words in order once they get there. Ok?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I expect you to turn in your console to Snipe and your phone. I'll talk to you later in case I have anything else to tell you."

_________
NOTES;

just so you know, you both ended the game in a draw :)