Stay up with me.- Katsuki bakugo X depressed reader

Warning- self harm and cursing.
🖤Also song above has cursing.🖤

It happened again. The nightmare. You woke up in a cold sweat panting, as if you had been running for hours. But you found yourself in bed. No matter how hard you tried you just couldn't go back to sleep.

This has been happening for a while now. The nightmares are never ending. No matter what you do, every night, you find yourself right back here.
Sitting on your bed.
Thinking about your nightmare.

Your boyfriend, Katsuki started to get more worried by the day. You started falling asleep in class and forgetting things that you had just learned. You traveled to the bathroom, and opened the drawer. You pull out a small blade, and start cutting. The pain made the fear go away. You heard someone walking down the hall. You put away the blade under the cabinet quickly and run to bed. You pretended to sleep the best you could, to only hear your door quietly open.

Katsuki took one look at your face and realized you were fakeing.

"I know your awake, Y/n, so cut the damn act."
You let out a soft growl and sat up only to find your boyfriend hold out your laptop so you could put in the password.

You quickly typed the code in and handed it back to Katsuki, who was now sitting under the covers with you.

He went to Crunchyroll and started up Tokyo Ghoul. About 30 minutes later he paused it and announced he had to use the bathroom.

You pulled out your phone and checked your messages.
'No new messages.'

You suddenly heard a scream followed by "WHAT THE HELL?!"
you slightly jumped at those words but remembered that you forgot to put out the new soap, so Katsuki had obviously went looking for it and must have found your blade.

"Shit..." You mumbled under your breath.

Katsuki came storming out of the bathroom blade in hand, mumbling some curse words

"Y/N WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" he said
Your face grew hot as tears started to build up in your eyes.
"K-katsuki... I'm sorry I just-"

You felt katsukis warm hands snake around your waste. He put his mouth close to your ear and whispered "Hey... It's... It's ok... I didn't mean to yell..."

You both sat in silence.

"Let me see your wrists."
You let out a small sigh but did as he asked.

"Oh... Gosh... Y/N... That's..."
He was at loss for words.

A few moments later... The only words that came to his mind were "Please... Don't do this to yourself. I love you."

You nodded as you leaned back on his warm chest.

As the scent of warm carmel filled your nose, you finally dozed off and got some sleep.

The end.🖤

( Sorry it wasn't that good. It was the first oneshots/ story I have ever wrote. And btw if I write anymore of these they will probably be fluffy since I think of them when I'm laying in bed😅)