Chapter 2 - Son Of Neptune

Author's Note: Sorry for this being late. I was watching Hamilton with my family on Disney+. Phenomenal play. I fucking loved it. Anyway to those of you in America, Happy 4th of July!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on Trapped In Immortality

As I open my eyes, I see that we are already at the Little Tiber, and Polybetes smacks Blackjack out of the air, which results in me being thrown off. With Blackjack injured and me on the ground, I knew that this battle was over. I had depended on my dad and he failed to save me and this camp. I closed my eyes ready to accept my fate. But the trident never pierced me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy POV

Unknown: Well hurry up and stab him, son. He's not gonna stay immobilized forever you know.

I open my eyes and see

Percy: Dad?

Poseiden (grinning): Who else? Now hurry up and stab him. Then we can help the rest of the camp with the battle.

I grin right back at him and run up to stab Polybetes. I throw Riptide into his knee and used it as a jumping platform. From there I repeatedly stabbed him all the way from his knee to where his heart would be. He soon dissolved into gold dust.

Percy: Thank you, dad. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't arrive when you did. I'd probably be shish kebab.

Poseiden: No problem Percy. You're my kid. It's my job as your father to protect you to the best of my ability. By the way, Tyson missed you a lot. He was worried that you had gotten yourself hurt so he made you an armor set, and 2 swords. They are made of Atlantean Steel. The sea's own precious metal. It's also capable of harming mortals. Mermen have blessed it to be light and flexible so you can move in it in battle. The armor will turn into your camp necklace and the two swords will appear at your waist.

(Yes I know that this is the Dikastes Armor from AC Odyssey

(Yes I know that this is the Dikastes Armor from AC Odyssey. Ubisoft owns this armor. I have acknowledged that. Also, imagine that the armor is sea green like Percy's eyes.)

)