《Kingdoms》

The Human Kingdoms are ruled by their kings, emperors, monarchs, heads. They all have different cultures, but they are all thought that this world came to be when the goddess ascended.

Every Monarch has a Royal Consort and Concubines. The crown goes to the oldest or the Crown Prince. If a monarch does not have any children, it will go to their own brother or sister.

In the kingdoms, there are Mages. Although their titles vary in every culture. A mage's job is to serve and help protect the kingdom. An Archmage is the highest title a sorcerer can achieve. To enter the Magic Department, a sorcerer must graduate from the Academy.

There are also Knights and the Royal Guards. The knights serve the people and the kingdom. While the royal guard's number one concern is the royal family.

In every kingdom, there is the Church and the Temple. Their job is to help those in need and spread the word of the goddess. The temple is the gates to the Divine Lands where the direct descendants of the goddess live. The Saintess is someone who is blessed with the power of the goddess and one is born in a different country every time. On the saintess' side is the High Priest. They are there to support the saintess and are the head of the church.

In the Demon Kingdom, only one rule over them all. A king and queen have equal rights in the demon kingdom. Succession of the crown is the same as humans. A child of the queen will bear the title of crown prince or crown princess and be the next in line.

The current king had discarded every tradition his kingdom had and formed his own force. Éxi. They consist of six people that the king trusts the most, they are the strongest people right below the king. They oversee the six regions in the kingdom. Their numbers are not their ranking.

There are mages and knights in the demon kingdom as well. They all serve under the king and the generals and heads of each department.

The royal family of the demon clan can make contracts with their 'Special Artifacts' or 'Treasures' to be able to use it on a whim. They are the most powerful weapons in the kingdom and were said to be made by the best smith.

The real history of the demons is erased and destroyed in the human kingdoms.