Picnic -Marinette x Kitten!Reader

Yes, you're a kitten in this. Don't come at me! There's going to be an Adrien one too! More people voted on me doing a Marinette one first on Instagram so here it is! If you also want to vote and choose then go follow me on my fan account mentioned in the Introduction chapter! Enjoy!

Warning: Flufff

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Your POV

I sniffed and walked towards a place that had the smell of meat coming from it. I always see humans eating meat and chicken or other things in a picnic so when I go to them they would sometimes give me water or meat to eat and drink. But some only shoo me away.

Now I was on my way to three humans that were sitting down on a picnic, eating meat and vegetables that I will never love. My parents left me a week ago and never came back so I took it upon myself to search for food and water and also shelter.

"Meow." I meow and walk slowly towards a smaller human girl who I got her attention. I came closer to her and sniffed her hand when she let it out for me. I then knew she's friendly and nuzzled my head into her hand.

"Aww, look at you. You're so adorable!" The girl human coos and pats her leg and I take that as my cue to sit on her lap and lay down.

"It probably came here cause of the meat! Here sweety, feed this small peace to the kitten." A much older human woman speaks and hands the girl a small peace of meat.

"Here you go." She lays it on a plastic plate and I slowly go towards it and sniff it. When I know it's really meat, I start to eat it but take it off the plate and lay it beside it and then start eating.

(I see cats doing that all the time I feed them from a bowl or anything, they just take it away and lay it on the ground and then start eating💀)

"We're going to go back now. It's getting late Marinette."

"But can I stay with the little kitten for a while please?" I looked up at the girl which I now know is Marinette and nuzzled into her leg cause I finished eating and I'm now full but still thirsty.

"Sure honey. Here, also give it some water from this bowl." She gives Marinette a bowl and pours water in it from a bottle and places it on the ground as I go and start drinking it.

"Ok thanks mom!" They say their goodbyes and were off.

"Aww, you're so cute! Hmm, you remind me of a seriously stupid but cute cat I know." She giggles and pets my head. I stop drinking the water and nuzzled into her leg.

"You're purring!" She exclaimed and rubbed between my ears causing me to lean my head towards her touch.

"Meow." I meow and and jump off her lap and start to walk around her with my tail being close to her, feeling her pet me from my head to till my tail.

"Your (Fur/colour) fur is so soft, aww."

She kept petting me and I continued to purr and sit on her lap. From that day, she started to visit me in the garden everyday and giving me food and water and always spent time with me and I couldn't ask for more.

♡~~~~♡~~~~♡