Cute- Adrien x Marinette (Drabble)

I had this idea when I watched a cute Tiktok and wrote it but it's only a little drabble! This is going to be written from Adrien's point of view(POV). I hope you enjoy it!

Warnings: Pure fluff

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

I sighed out in relief after finishing some paperwork I had for the day in my office and stretched my arms out to feel my body again after working for hours straight. I missed my family. My wife, and Hugo aka our 10 months old son.

After I turned off my computer, saved my papers in a file, and threw my empty coffee cup in the trash, I stood up and took hold of my working bag, and walked to check out and leave my workplace heading to my car, excited to see my family after hours of missing them.

When I arrive, I unlock the door and enter the house only to notice it was deserted and there was no movement whatsoever getting me worried.

"Princess?" I exclaimed through the house, laying my bag on the couch and walking upstairs when there was no reply. I found the door to our bedroom slightly cracked open and swung it wider gently only to notice the most adorable sight yet.

Marinette was laid down asleep on our lounge chair with Hugo in her arms sleeping on top of her dead asleep. I smiled softly at the sight and went to get a blanket and lay it on top of them, kissing both their heads in the process.

"Good night my princess and prince," I whispered.

♡~~~~♡~~~~♡