Pre-Chapter 8: Niall

(A/N: read the author's note at the end! It's very important!)

Niall's POV:

Jesy...Jesy...Jesy...Jesy..Horan. Jesy Horan. Yeah, Jesy Horan. Jessica Louise Nelson-Horan. Yeah, I like that.

"What are you talking about?" Someone said, which made me scared as shit. I looked to see Louis, filming me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, walking away from him.

"Filming you of course. I'm filming you, so when my future child is born, I can show it the video of her aunts and uncles." Louis said, acting proud.

"But, we're not related." I corrected.

"Meh, whatever. You just lost your chance of being a godfather!" Louis sasses, as he walks away from me.

"Wait what?!" I asked in confusion. "LOUIS WAIT I WANT TO BE THE GODFATHER!" I said, running to him. Before I knew, someone grabbed my shirt collar and dragged me into an interview room. Wait, what?

"Hello. I'm Michelle, and I was gonna get you, until I saw you running," Michelle said. Ummm..okay? "So now that you're here, we can get this interview started." She continued.

"Wa-"

"AND! We are here today with the lovely Niall Horan." Michelle said, pointing to me. I didn't even get ready, and she started the interview. What the fudge is going on here? Wait, what's going on.

"Umm...What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh, you're so silly Niall. Now, let's get the interview started!" Michelle said, looking from the Telly. Interview? What- Oh! That interview. Dammit!

"@i_am_mrshoran: what do you predict the stuff happening at the tour?" Michelle read out.

"One thing for sure, there is going to be drama." I said. "Now can I leave?"

"Nope." She said. AHHHHH!

*an hour later*

"What took you forever." Louis said when I walked out of the interview room.

"I don't know. Ask her!" I said in anger.

"Well, whatever. We are late to Simon's meeting! NOW LET'S GO!" Louis demanded, as he dragged me by the collar. What is with people dragging me by my collar now?!

*at Simon's meeting*

"HURRY U-" It was dead silent because everyone was looking at us. Liam, Harry, Zayn, Micheal, Luke, Calum, Ashton, Perrie, Leigh-Anne, Jade, and Jesy.

Jesy...Jesy Horan...

"You two are late!" Simon said. "Now take a seat!" He said, pointing to the to seats next to Liam and Harry.

Louis and I went to sit down, and waited for Simon to start talking. Also, I realized that our managers are here. Which is odd...

"So..I called you guys down because it turns out that we have some weird news." Simon said. What? "Apparently, your management said that we have people asking for refunds. They said, that if we change it to the date of when the On the Road Again tour was suppose to start, then we wouldn't get refunds." Simon said, leaving us in shock.

"What! They can't do that to us!"

"We need to get ready! We haven't even rehearsed!"

"No one is prepared for this!"

"I can't just get ready three weeks?!"

"This isn't right!"

"Not fair! Come on! People haven't even bought their tickets yet!"