Chapter 1

Raven's pov

     Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

    I heard my stupid alarm go off for school. I am so happy today is the last day until summer break.

     I got up and got dressed.
        Outfit
-red high waisted skater skirt
-black short sleeve crop top
-black combat boots

    I went into the bathroom and curled my brown with red tip hair. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs for breakfast. I ate a banana and a granola bar.

     Ones I finished I grabbed my bag and phone an headed out the door to my jeep. I went and picked up my best friend , Mia.

   We arrived at school and me and Mia were greeted by our crew. Are crew is me , Mia , Jenn , Jack , Anthony , Travis , and Micheal.

     My boyfriend is Michael and Mia's boyfriend is Travis. After we all talked a little the bell rang and we all headed our different ways.

    School finally was over and we were walking out the school until Jenn popped right up infront of us. She kinda scared me because she came out of know where.

      And then everybody from our crew came to us and and then jack asked "hey I am having a party tonight you guys be there at 7:00 cause the party starts at 8:00".

  We all said at the same time "okay we will be there". We all started to laugh. We finally stopped and all left so we could get ready. I took Mia home so she could get dressed.

     I got home and walked in side and saw it was around 4:30. So I went upstairs got into a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a dance hoodie.

   I left and went to orange leaf. I some frozen yogurt and left to the park. By the time I got home it was 6:00. So I got ready. 

    I went upstairs and took a nice warm shower got out and blow dried my hair. I curled my hair and got dressed my outfit is

     Outfit
-pink Lacey cropped tank top
-high waisted white skater skirt
-pink tie up pumps

      After I got dressed I started to do my make-up.

      Make-up
-brown smokey eye
-winged eyeliner
-mascara
-pink blush
-pink lipstick

     After I got all of that done I put on a diamond head band and I headed out the door to go to the party!