Chapter 2

Mia's pov

When I got home I just sat there doing nothing just sitting on the couch. I was hungry so I went to the kitchen and found a note.

The note said
Dear , Mia
We are very sorry but we are leaving you forever. You are going to live either by yourself or you can go live with Raven. We are vary sorry we are doing this. There is $18,000 in your room.
Bye we love you.❤️❤️
Love,
Mom and dad

After I read that I broke down. I knew for sure that I need to get ready for the party. So I went upstairs and took a warm shower. I got out and blow dried my hair. I got dressed into

Outfit
-black high waisted skater skirt
-white lace crop top
-wide brown belt
-white vans

And I straightened my hair and left to the party.

Raven's pov

I showed up and our crew was there. Jenn and Mia looked one hundred times prettier than me. We just started to get ready for the party.

Before I new it was party time. Everybody showed up people were getting drunk and making out. Then one of the biggest slut in the school came up and said "let's play truth or dare".

We all agreed and sat in this huge circle. It started off with this random guy saying " Jordan truth or dare". The slut Jordan relayed saying "dare".

He said "go into the bathroom with Michael for 20 minutes". She grabbed Michael And they went in there and I started to hear moans.

When I heard that my heart broke. I just got up and ran home crying. When I got home I went in the bathroom took off my make up.

I got dressed into my pineapple pjs and went to bed.