🎵🥁~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝~🥁🎵

"HKSJDKSJ" Y/N's dad was freaking out. She thought he was having a seizure at first. "RODRICK? RODRICK HEFFLEY?"

"Look, Dad, I know I know, " Y/N was trying to reason with him but he wasn't having it.

"THREE YEARS! oh my god, " He looked at her like he just realized something. "THIS WAS THE BOOK CLUB ALL ALONG! YOU'VE BEEN KICKING IT UP WITH RODRICK AND HIS GOONS, EVERYDAY FOR 3 YEARS!!"

Y/N was starting to get aggravated, she was one of his goons. "Dad, I'm really sorry for lying to you, I hated every second of it, but playing in this band is what makes me happy!" She tried to calm him down by talking about her happiness. Parents get really guilty when you bring that stuff up.

"HOW HAPPY CAN YOU BE PLAYING IN A BAND CALLED 'LÖDED DIPER'?!"

"VERY HAPPY ACTUALLY, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WOULD CARE, " Y/N screamed. She realized what she did and tried to take it back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell...Hear me out, ". Her dad sighed.

"This better be good, " He sat down at the table and folded his arms. "Or else you're grounded for life, "

"I do really like playing in the band. I can agree that the name is stupid but I like participating in stupid things sometimes. It's nice to let go. Even if it's just for a couple of hours a day. When I'm with the band I can do that and it's awesome, " She could see her dad softening up. "I know you hate Rodrick but he's actually a nice kid. He messes up sometimes, well, a lot of the time, but he's really responsible when he needs to be. Our band is going to play at the talent show next week and he's been non-stop practicing putting all of his effort into this, "

"I can see where you coming from, " He didn't look completely convinced. "And I still don't believe you, But you're not grounded. If you start acting up because of this though, I'll never let you out of this house until your 18," he laughed.

"Thanks dad, " she got up and gave him a hug. "But seriously, I've known him for 3 years and I'm still a good kid...I think. I'm not gonna start changing now, "

"Go get ready for school before you push your luck, " he joked. Y/N changed her clothes, ate breakfast, and was almost out the door when her dad had one last thing to say.

"Wait, if the book clubs not real, then why haven't you been going to band practice these last few days?" Y/N's dad looked at her concerned.

"That's really complicated, " she said awkwardly. "I have to go to school now, " she tried her best to rush out of the house.

"Woah woah woah hold on, you've got time I can drive you there. What's up?"

Y/N walked over and sat down next to him. "Me and Rodrick aren't really talking right now, " she quickly had to continue before he could get mad at Rodrick. "BUT IT WAS COMPLETELY MY FAULT. I swear. I yelled at him and said some things I'm not proud of. I know I have to apologize but I don't know how. I can't get within 10 feet of him without chickening out, "

"Well, It seems like for the sake of your band and your friendship, You should probably apologize, " He gritted through a fake smile.

"I know I know but I can't find the right time and every day it gets more and more awkward, " Y/N got up and walked to the door. "I really gotta go, If I run I can make it to the bus on time. I need to think some things out on my own right now, "

"Understood, " he nodded "You should seriously hurry though, "

"Goodbye, " She ran out the door and ran as fast as she could down the sidewalk, but suddenly she tripped on something and fell right on her face. She turned to see what it was and it was a baseball with 'Property or Rodrick ⚡' written on it. Even just seeing his name hurt her.