🎵🥁~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙~🥁🎵

A/N: Content warning: CRINGE!!! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 AND IVE NEVER DRANK IN MY LIFE SO ITS BAD!!! also underage drinking and harassment

Rodrick looked at Heather confused. "Uh, hi?" He questioned her motives.

"Hey, " she said sliding her hand on his neck. He politely brushed her off. "Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"Uh, no, " He gave her an awkward smile. He looked at Y/N from across the room. She wasn't paying attention to what was happening but Rodrick knew what he had to do. "Actually, yes there is. I uh, I don't like you like that, "

"Sure you don't, " She said pulling herself closer to him.

'Yikes, ' Rodrick thought to himself 'How am I supposed to get outta this one?'

"Look, Heather, " He said pushing her off of him. "I already tried to ask you out and you humiliated me. I told you I'm not into you so back off, " He started to turn away from her.

Heather huffed. In the blink of an eye, she came up with a plan. She was only doing this to mess with Y/N so it didn't really matter to her what Rodrick thought. She very quickly pulled her lipstick from her bag, threw it at Y/N to get her attention, and as soon as she was looking Heather turned Rodrick around and kissed him on the mouth.

Before Y/N could piece together the details she stormed off to find Beck.

Rodrick shoved Heather off of him and wiped off his mouth. "I think you should leave, " He said as he grabbed her by her upper arm, "Like, right now, " He dragged her to the front door and threw her out. Even though he didn't realize that Y/N had seen what happened, he still felt really guilty about it and set off to find her.

Meanwhile, Y/N found Beck on the back porch talking to some strangers. "Did you bring alcohol?" Y/N asked in a serious tone.

"What? No! Rodrick said I couldn't so I didn't. I would never-" Beck was interrupted.

"I want some, " Y/N clarified.

"Well in that case, " Beck said opening up her jacket to show an array of flasks. "Which one do you want?"

"Whichever is the strongest, " She huffed as she sat herself down next to Beck.

"That would be this bad boy, " She said pulling out the smallest flask. "Be careful though you don't normally drink so it might be a little..." She watched as Y/N gulped down the entire thing. "Strong..."

Beck was right. Within two minutes Y/N was completely wasted and since Y/N's luck was horrible, that's when Rodrick found her.

"Hey, Y/N I was just-" He paused and looked at Y/N who was wobbling everywhere even though she was sitting down. "Are you okay?" He asked pulling her up to her feet.

"No, leave me alone, " She whined. Y/N squirmed away from him and fell backward on her ass. Rodrick knelt down next to her. He sniffed the air. He knew exactly what he smelled and gave a death glare to Beck.

"After this party, You are so dead!" He growled under his breath.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, " Beck rolled her eyes. Rodrick clenched his fists. He looked at Beck and then at Y/N and then back at Beck.

"UGH!" He loudly groaned. He started pacing. "Why did I ever trust her? I knew she was going to do something like this and I just let her..." He continued mumbling to himself.

"Relax String Bean, " Beck said while standing up. "Nobody's dying or anything, "

"Y/N looks like she's about to!" He argued, "And if my parents find out then I will too!"