Mully×Eddie

{Eddie POV}

"Ahhhhh" I screamed as Kentucky jump scared me. I was playing five nasty ass fools for fun today not making a video. Today no one was allowed to make a video as it was Austin's birthday and we were gonna celebrate when he got home. After I took of my headset I heard Mully coming upstairs. "I never knew you played those for fun until we all moved in together." he said when he walked in. "I'm full of suprises" I said back chuckling "Trust me I know" he mumbled, I knew I wasnt supposed to hear that so I left it alone.

{Mully POV}

'Please tell me didn't hear that' I thought to myself. He didnt say anything do I figured he didn't. Again I thought of the day he moved in. I had forget to knock and walked in on him shirtless. I quickly shut the door only for him to open it again. Shirtless. He had asked me why I just shut the door and I explained that I never assume people are okay with someone else seeing them shirtless he told me he was fine with it. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Eddie snapping is fingers in my face. "Ay Mully snap out of it man" he said. "Sorry" I replied.

{Eddie POV}

'Why did he zone out like that?' I thought as he kept talking. I started zoning out and thinking about a week ago when me and Gaege were talking. "Dude he totally has a crush on you" Gaege had said when Mully had left. "Why do you keep saying that man?" I said back. "He does nothing but talk about you even when he's zoned out." He had replied. "Yeah sure." I had said back. Thinking about it now maybe Gaege was right. I mean I kinda had a crush on Mully but why would he ever like me? "Hey bro snap out of it" Mully said waving his hand in my face. "Sorry man" I said chuckling nervously.

{Mully POV}

That's it! I'm done hiding it and being a little bitch. I need to do something. That's it! I had forgotten to get Austin a gift and he COMPLETELY shipped me and Eddie. So for his present I'm going to kiss Eddie!

{Time skip:When Austin got home(Still Mully POV)}

As we jumped out of our hiding places Austin looked so happy. We began to give him our gifts, and I had told the boys what I was doing so they made sure Eddie was by me and I went last to give my gift. When it came to my turn I looked Eddie in the eyes, got on my toes and kissed him! He froze but slowly started kissing me back. Then I heard Austin yell "HELL YES BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" I laughed but didnt get much time as Eddie pulled me back in and kissed me again! This time I froze but melted into the kiss.

{Eddie POV}

Mully kissed me! It shocked me but I relaxed then Austin yelled "HELL YES BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" Mully pulled away chuckling but he was so cute doing so I pulled him back in and kissed him again. He froze this time but quickly melted into it. Then Gaege piped up. "Get room you two"We both pulled away and laughed. Then there rest of the day went smoothly and everything was prefect.

{Woah that's a lot of words-word count:583