14

Lima💛: HARRY
Lou💙: WE'RE
Ni❤: SO
Zaynie💜: FUCKING
Lima💛: BORED!

Lou💙: WAKE
Ni❤: YOUR
Zaynie💜: CUTE
Lima💛: ASS
Lou💙: UP!
Ni❤: PLEASE
Zaynie💜: BABE!

Lima💛: WE
Hazza💚: Oh my god shut the fuck up!
Lou💙: RUDE!
Ni❤:VERY
Zayn💜: RUDE!
Hazza💚: If you guys don't stop, then I will not have sex with you.
Ni❤: Really?
Hazza💚: Nope!

Lou💙: SOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ni❤: RRRRUUUUUUUUDDDDEEEE
Hazza💚: I have a hangover. Not necessarily the state that I want to be in for you to be spamming my phone like this.
Lou💙: YOU WENT DRINKING WITHOUT ME?!?
Hazza💚: Didn't think that you would want to come with me😞

Lou💙: I HAD TO SPEND THE DAY WITH ELEANOR! YOU DIDN'T THINK THAT I WANTED SOME ALCOHOL IN MY SYSTEM?!? The girl wouldn't shut up about her new shoes and whoever the fuck Vixen is...and you didn't thought that I wouldn't want to go get drunk...

Lima💛: Anyways...do you have any aspirin?
Hazza💚: No, because I was not planning on getting drink during this tour.
Zaynie💜: Then why did you get drunk?
Hazza💚: Because seeing girls being so close with guys who I love is torturing. Thought I could handle it, but NOPE!

Well...that made me stop for a moment. I looked up and saw Louis and he was just staring at the floor. He then turned his phone off and looked out of the moving bus. I looked to the right of him and Zayn was already looking out of the window. Niall just went to the bedroom side of the bus. "Okay...looks like I have to reassure him," I said quietly before I went back to texting Harry.

Lima💛: Do you think we can talk?
Hazza💚: Not really in the mood for a phone call Liam...
Lima💛: No I mean off the phone. You can hop into our bus if you want. We are going to stop at a gas station for a bit, so you can come here when we stop.
Hazza💚: Why?
Lima💛: Well the boys are sad now, so I need to clear things up. I need to give away some confidence that we all need.

Hazza💚: Fine.
I turned my phone off then and just water for another 5 minutes before the driver told us that we are at a stop an dwe can get some things to eat if we want. We also have the time to take a wee if we need to use it. He stepped out and when he was off of the bus, Harry got on. I smiled at him and motioned him over and patted the seat right to the left of me.