15 (Short)

Since chapter 20 will be long. This chapter will be short.
I got another tweet from Eleanor that was about me and I rolled my eyes when I saw the notification. They told her that she can tweet about me all she wants, but don't go bad shit crazy about it. The fans are commenting on how annoying she's being and that if they get one more tweet from her then they will unfollow her, and that did cause her to stop thank god.

Liam broke up with Sophia 2 weeks ago and I'm just watching as the clock circles around the clock. Next is supposed to Zayn's turn and I'm happy for the lad, but the fact that Liam can now cuddle with Harry and kiss him (in private) is so mean. Like Harry said that we are friends with benefits, but he won't go so far since we are still with our beards and it'll make him feel rather uncomfortable.

However, Liam doesn't have a beard now, so the two have been acting all lovey-dovey around one another on the bus, and if I was ever mad at Liam about anything, then right now is definitely the time where I'm mad. He brags a lot, you know? Zayn was the person who is supposed to end things, and that's not happening until another 4 days. He's ready for it though. Hell, he better be anyway.

I'm sitting on my bed, just thinking about what is to happen soon. Zayn will break up with Zayn in 4 days. Niall will break up with Hailee next month and I'm a whole month after that. Like why do I have to be last? This is beyond unfair and they know it. They know how to torture me and it sucks because they are doing a damn good job at it...

"Lou!" Harry shouted and I jumped, and groaned when I hit the back of my head against the top bunk. "Oww..." I winced as I rubbed the spot that I hit. "You okay?" Harry then asked as he took a seat right next to me and rubbed my back. I could tell that he was ting to hold back a laugh and I sighed. "Just hot my head against this stupid bed, so I guess that I'll be fine at some point," I told him.

"Oh...I can get you some ice if you want," He said as he got up. "No it doesn't hurt that bad. I'll be good. Now what is it that you want?" I asked and he sat back down.

"I can feel the tension between you and Liam and I just want to know what the deal is honestly," Harry spoke and I sighed again. He was concerned of our relationship between another...he's too caring honestly.

"It's just what's going on if I'm being truthful with you. Like he broke up with Sophia and now he can kiss you a lot more in private places. He's also a bragger," I said.

"Yeah, but you'll get there at some point. If you stay mad at him, then you are going to get mad at Niall and Zayn. I don't want that much tension happening, so don't be mad. It's only 3 months before we are done, so just wait a little more, okay? You'll end things with El in June. The contract ends at the end of June, and we'll come out on the 23rd," Harry said with a big smile.

"I can also tell Liam to die down on the showing of affection if that'll make you feel better," He added with a shrug. "We can just wait until the contract is over before kissing, making out, or even our sex life is turned back on, you know?" He reassured and I nodded at him. "If you're okay with holding off, then I will be too," I told him and he smiled. "Alright, now will you eat breakfast? Your pancakes are getting cold and if I leave it out any longer, then Niall will eat it," Harry laughed.

"He better not," I joked in return before the two of us got up and walked to the eating area. I felt a buzz in my pocket and I rolled my eyes, knowing that Eleanor was back on her spree of talking about me. If she was a fan, then this would be seen as cute, but it's not in this case.

I know that she's trying to piss Harry off, but what she doesn't know is that Harry isn't on social media right now. All he would talk about it the tour and that's it. He isn't on his social media 24/7, so she's not really bothering him. He even said that when he saw one of her tweets, he laughed his ass off. "She doesn't even know your favorite color!" I remember him saying once.

She thought that my favorite color is black, but it wasn't. Whenever I asked Harry what my favorite color was, he would just point at his eyes and be on a giggling spree. "It's cute because it's the color of my eyes!" He exclaimed once. He's just the cutest little thing.

I sat next to Zayn as Harry was heating up my pancakes for me and the two of us talked. "You ready for what is to come?" I asked and he sighed with relief. "I've been so ready for this shit to end. The stress and the constant nagging from Modest have been putting too much weight on my shoulders, you know what I mean?" He asked.

"Well you aren't the one who has to wait two months to break up with a girl who doesn't grasp the hint of me being homosexual," I said as I felt another buzz. The fifteenth one today actually. "Harry?" I called out when he returned with my plate and he placed my silverware and the syrup down. He looked at me and gave me a beautiful smile before he sat down next to me.

"What's up?" He asked as he leaned onto my shoulder. "You know I love you right?" I asked in a low whisper and he looked at me. "Of course I know silly," He said with a giggle before he kissed me. "And I love you too," He whispered against my lips before he kissed me again.

The amount of hope that I have for when this is all over. Eleanor and I have been "daring" for a year and I didn't see a future with her obviously. However, I think that during the duration of knowing and being with Harry for over a year...I definitely know one thing...

I want him to stay with me and stay in my future forever...
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia