Fred and George,meet the Marauders!

So,I've made a Harry Potter oneshot here.I actually wanted to write this story for a long time but my laptop was broken.  :( Thankfully,now it's fixed!

(And yes I did leave Mr Rat(you know who I'm talking about) out of the cover sice he isn't a Marauder anymore)

The story is based from the books and sorry if any of the parts aren't correct because I wrote this without looking at the books at all.(I read PoA too much I think because I managed to remember the whole Marauders story and the Fred and George finding the map story without the book.)So,enough ranting from me,let's get on with the story.

Disclaimer:I don't own Harry Potter(I wish I did)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fred and George....no Forge and Gred were in the kitchen,trying to invent a new Skiving Snackbox,the Nosebleed Nougat.

"How about if we....."George began,

"No,it wouldn't work,we tried so many things but it never works!"Fred cried out.

"What would the Marauders do....?"they both wondered out loud.

While they wondered that,Sirius and Remus came in chuckling with amusement.

"You lot wanted to know what would the Marauders do?"Sirius asked,voice still apparent with great amusement.

"You know who the Marauders were?"they shouted,their jaws dropped.

"I seemed to have misplaced my memories,do you know who they are,Moony?"He asked Remus while the twins looked at them with shocked faces.

"Hmmm,I don't know Padfoot,I seem to have forgotten as well,"Remus said.

The twins were to shocked to say anything,finally Fred,who had regained his senses said,"Did you just call eachother-"

"Moony and Padfoot?"George continued.

"You two are part of the Marauders?!!!!!"They shouted shocked.

Soon,they were on their knees,chanting "We aren't worthy,we aren't wrothy".Remus looked embarrassed while Sirius was basking in the glory.

"So,they just found out didn't they?"Harry said from the doorway.

"Wait,YOU KNEW WHO THEY WERE AND DIDN'T TELL US?"Fred shouted immediately on his feet.

"BUT THAT IS JUST EXTREME BETRAYAL!!!!!"George continued,while Harry cringed away,somehow Mrs Black's portrait hadn't begun shouting yet.

"All right,you two calm down,"Remus said.

Fred and George jumped. They forgot Remus and Sirius were there.

"So,how do you know about the Marauders?"

"We nicked the Marauders Map from Filch's office,when we were in first year,still young,innocent and carefree."Fred began.Harry,Sirius and Remus snorted not believing this fact.

"Alright,more innocent than we are now,we dropped a dung bomb in the corridor.Filch caught us and threatened us with the usual-"

"Detention"Sirius supplied.

"Disembowelment"Remus added.

"Yes,and we couldn't help but notice a drawer labeled "Confiscated and highly dangerous",George dropped another dung bomb,and I grabbed the map."Fred finished.

"Highly dangerous???"Sirius asked,"It isn't dangerous at all!"

"We're sure that-"

"Filch never found out what it was for"

"We worked it out one night,"

"And have used it until-"

"We gave it to Harry so that he can sneak out to Hogsmeade during our fifth year,"

"Since we already remember all the hidden secret passage ways,"Fred and George said.

"So how about your nicknames?"George asked.

"Well,it all started with me being a werewolf,one night,Dumbledore came to my parent's house and said that I was able to go to Hogwarts with certain procautions.The Whomping Willow was planted and there was a secret passage way under it.I was to press the knot in the roots of the tree and go into the passage way.I became friends with James,Sirius and Peter Pettigrew.I started making excuses on why I would disappear every month."

"And those excuses were bad."interjected Sirius.

Remus rolled his eyes,"And James and Sirius being the smart students that they are found out at their second year.I thought they would leave me but instead they helped my transformations become better by becoming animagi.Sirius became a Dog animagus(Padfoot),James a Stag(Prongs) and Peter a Rat(Wormtail).Since werewolves only hunt humans,I couldn't harm them,even though my body was still wolfish,my mind became less so.Soon, we were wandering around the grounds and that's how we became known as the Marauders."

"Wow,that was nice of them,"Fred said.

"And would you two help us with these Skiving Snackboxes?"George pleaded.

"Tell us more of your pranking stories too!"

And that's how they spent the day pranking each other,telling prank stories and making prank related inventions.

THE END