Part 12

Charli and Dixie FaceTime me, they always talk about something funny to make me smile, I love these girls. "We'll come home 2 weeks early to meet you guys! I miss you guys so much!" Charli said. We all celebrate for about 30 minutes than we have to stop cause they have something else to do. Ondreaz come home and walked to his room, everyone try to stop him but he ignore. I open my door to see Ondreaz was about to open his door. Our door are next to each other. He had his shirt full with women perfume. He has lip sticks in his neck, face, and shirt. His hair was messy. I'm sure he just make out with some chick there.

     I decided to stay quiet because I knew, if I speak up I will make it worse. I walk back into my room and locked the door. I could hear Ondreaz talking in the phone with someone. He was laughing and seems to be really happy. I heard a girly voice came from the phone, it must be the one from the Instagram picture. "Tonight was fun, maybe we should do it again" the girl said. "Of course" Ondreaz said. so he did not regret or feeling sorry for me after what he just did!? I decided that I had enough. I have to explain everything to him. I don't care if he doesn't forgive but it wasn't my fault.

     I knock on his door and I heard him said goodbye to the other girl. It was 12am and everyone is asleep. "Come in"Ondreaz said. I open the door to see him laying in his bed with his phone on his hand. He look like he is texting someone. "What you doing here? We're done" "listen-" "uh no shut up get out of my room" "ONDREAZ!" "Fine, after this get out of my room" "listen, it was not my fault, you didn't listen to the whole story yet" "ugh go on" "I was taking a shower and Tony-" I didn't get the chance to finish my sectence. "She invite me to join her in the shower" Tony said behind me. "What! That's not-" "Victoria, I'm done, no explanation here, get out" "Ondreaz I can't believe you, you believe your brother?! The one who tried to seperate us multiple times!?" "Yes I believe him, he always being honest, not you, the one who invite your own boyfriend's brother into the shower" "no Ondre-" "I SAID GET OUT" I sigh and walk out of his room. I close the door and look at Tony. I give him the death stair and he push me against the wall. I tried to push him away but he crash his lip onto mine. I want to pull away but I can't, he is too strong. Ondreaz open the door to see me and Tony kiss. Ugh again, Tony is the first one to see me naked and now the first one to kiss me! He stole my first kiss, it suppose to meant for Ondreaz, not him!

     Ondreaz froze as he form his fist. "Ondreaz! It's not what it look like" "IT IS WHAT IT LOOK LIKE I WANT YOU TO LEAVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW, IF YOU DON'T I WILL" Ondreaz said as he grab his car key and drove out of the driveway. "Tony why you doing this? You just make me hate you harder!" "I don't care if you don't like me, I just want you two to be separated forever, it's hurt to see the person you like is in a relationship with your brother" Tony walked away. I run to my car to drove after Ondreaz but I lost him. I run back to the hype house and went in my room.
Addison: hey girl you ok?
Avani: V why you aren't replying?
Mia: guys stop give her time
Kouvor: V stop crying I can heard you from my room, everything will be ok bae
Charli:  wait V is crying?!
Dixie: V you ok!? I'm so worried
Victoria: guys I'm ok I just need time
Charli: we'll be there tomorrow! It's hurt to see my bestie crying and I can't be with her
Dixie: True!
Victoria:thanks guys, I really appreciate it
Charli:your welcome
Avani: you mind telling us the tea, when you are ready of course
Victoria: actually, I'm ok, I don't need him anyway, come over guys, the tea is ready!
Charli: Hey! It's not fair. Save the tea sis. We'll be there tomorrow!
Dixie: yeah stop spilling the tea just yet!
Victoria: I'm sorry girl but we can explain for you tomorrow.
Charli:fine but it will be called the leftover tea than😂
I laugh at Charli text. I wipe my tears away. I don't need him. I don't need him before than I don't need him now too. The girl ran in my room and jump in my bed. "Spill the tea, spill the tea!" "Ok ok" I laugh and explain the whole situation to them. I really trust them, more than I trust Ondreaz. I trust him before but after what he said to me, not anymore.

Author notes: THANKS FOR 300 READ GUYS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!