Part 16

~~~Ondreaz'a POV~~~~
I pulled my hand away from Victoria. She slapped me and walked out of the hospital. I hold my face, I was very angry but I don't know why I kinda not either. The girls stood there and look at me awkwardly. I look at them and look at my feet. "Ondre, look what you're have done" Charli. Charli and Addison ran after Victoria. They come back and said she had left already. I sigh. "Oh hey are you Ondreaz's Family?" Doctor. "Uh no we're his friends" Dixie. "Oh ok um so he is fully recover and he can go home now but he can't drink any anything except water for the next 2 weeks in order for the medicine to work" Doctor. "What?!" Ondreaz. "Ondre shhh"Addison. The girls nodded. I called Tony to come to the hospital to pick us up.

~~~~Tony's pov~~~
I drove to the hospital and saw Ondreaz and the girls standing in front of the building waiting for me. I ran up to Ondreaz and hugged him. "I'm sorry Ondre, it's my fault, I'm sorry for trying to separate you and V any times" Tony. "So.. it was you the whole time?!" Ondreaz. I nodded. He hold his hand out about to slap me. But he stop and get in the car.

The car ride was very awkward. Me and the girl tried to start a conversation with Ondre but he always ignored. We arrive at the hype house and there is many fans and paparazzi outside waiting for us. "Excuse me what happen with you and Victoria?" Paparazzi. "Nothing" Ondreaz. "We did not believe what you said sir" Paparazi. "Move guys" Dixie. "What happen about you and Griffin and Taylor?" Paparazi. "Omg, Nothing now move" Dixie. One Paparazi standing right at the door. "I won't leave until you guys give me a correct answer"Paparazi. "IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAN MOVE" Ondreaz said as he push the Paparazi away. I never seen him so aggressive to an Paparazi before. They were so scared so they move. We walked inside and locked the door.

Ondreaz run to his room and I followed him. "Go away, I'm not in the mood" Ondre. "I-I'm sorry" me. "GET OUT" Ondre pointing at the door. I sigh as I leave and closed the door behind me. I went to Victoria's room and knock on the door. No answer. I knock it again. Still no answer. I got scared what if she did something stupid. "V YOU OK?!"me. "GOD DAMN TONY I'M FINE YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTA ME" Victoria. I told her I want to go in multiple times but she always refused.

I give up and walked downstairs. It was 6 pm and almost everyone is in the pool. I join them but I don't wanna get wet so I sit beside the pool for a little bit. Than I saw Ondreaz walked to the kitchen. I get up as fast as I could and ran up to him. We talked and he forgive me. I saw V walked out of her room and I called her over. She look died like she has no more energy. She wear a oversized hoddie with the hood up. Her eyes and nose red due to a lot of crying. Her make up and hair look messy. When she saw Ondreaz, they locked eyes contact for a few second. Victoria burst out crying. She hide her face in her hand and went back into her room.

ⒶⓁⓁ ⓈⓄ, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚔𝚝𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢! ╭∩╮(ಠ_ಠ)╭∩╮
𓆉♡︎♫✞シ ಠ_ಠ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) (ง'̀-'́)ง ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) (•̀ᴗ•́)و (つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ ▼・ᴥ・▼ LOL ok just wanna show off hope you guys enjoy my story so far❤️