Discordley App

NOTE! This fanfic is NSFW
Sexual references, dirty humour and some weird kinks will be discovered in every page! Not intended for children!
Also, these Barleys are not entirely made up by me, they're all created by multiple people on a Discord server I'm in and there's so many that I thought it would be fun to write an X reader about them. Anyway, whether you're part of the server I'm in or not, plz enjoy! :3

It was a cold night, you have just finished watching one of your favourite movies for possibly the hundredth time, Onward. It is an amazing movie, one that was filled with plenty of emotion. You had many different reasons to adore it so but one of your biggest reasons was your crush on a certain blue elf. Barley Lightfoot. He was just so handsome, kind and not to mention hilarious and a good brother. There's something about him that comforts you, the idea of being able to hug him, to hold him close, it's all enough to fill your stomach up with little butterflies.

Pinning for Barley aside, you laid down in your bed, ready to fall asleep on this cold chilly night. It made you wish Barley was here to snuggle you and keep you warm. But overall, the movie had a beautiful message to it, hot characters aside it was an amazing family movie that will touch the hearts of many.

You lay in bed, checking your phone quickly before you drift off into a peaceful slumber, hoping to have a dream about Barley. "I wish he was real and that he could love me. Or at least someone who is almost exactly like him." You thought to yourself. Suddenly, out of nowhere a new app popped up on your phone, it was light blue with a darker blue icon in it, being a big time Barley fan, what you saw was a silhouette in the shape of Barley's head inside the app but you knew very well that couldn't be the case. You don't remember downloading this app at all, could you have accidentally tapped on it somehow?

The first thing you did was to delete it immediately, you had no idea what it was but it was probably best that you ignore it and move on.

You then went onto another app of yours, Discord. You were part of an onward fan server, or a Barley fan server to be more precise and a friendly one at that. As you laid down in bed, reading the comments and having some casual conversations, you got a new notification. It said the download was successful, it had no title, just a bunch of gibberish next to the icon of the downloaded app, you saw it was the same app you deleted from earlier.

Feeling frustrated, concerned and maybe a little bit terrified. You quickly deleted the app again and went back to talking to your friends in the server, chuckling a bit and even blushing as they put certain thoughts in your head about Barley. It's often pure chaos in that server, random conversations and simple comments somehow take the form of a much bigger scenario, like alternative versions of Barley. Some people had said something about Barley being made entirely of pudding! You thought the idea was incredibly sweet, pun intended. After all, Puddingley as they call him would always smell amazing, he would be extra extra squishy and jiggly and his kisses would taste all the more sweet along with something else.

They also mentioned if Barley took on the role as Link in the legend of Zelda. This idea had you drooling, an even more heroic Barley just when you thought he couldn't get any more courageous. You imagine him going on adventures, maybe even saving you from a monster using his master sword! Maybe you could even be his Zelda...or Midna.

Next we see a pretty interesting creation. Vorely. The name says it all, it's an even more gluttonous Barley than the original. It seems like he was born a similar way all other Barleys were born, jokes and gags that somehow create a new world entirely.

There are countless of different Barleys, which version is your favourite is yet to be determined but of course nothing could ever beat the original Barley. The biggest sweetheart out there!

You giggle to yourself as you kept scrolling through the server when you suddenly got that notification again! It was that app you deleted from earlier! Now you were really starting to get annoyed, was this some sort of glitch? Was your phone broken? This time you decided not to delete the app but to actually take a look at it and try and figure out what's going on.

With one simple tap, your entire screen glows blue and you found yourself being sucked into the device itself!