Chapter 1- A night full of.. adventure?🥴

🎵 Lost Ones- Lauryn Hill
*************************************************

🎵 Lost Ones- Lauryn Hill*************************************************

*Ainayå POV (pronounced Uh-nigh-uh) age 22

I just moved to Atl for work and yet I find myself partying.. again. I'm not even the partying type. I don't drink, smoke or dance, I'm mostly here to support my friends and get more business. Since I've finished high school and college, I got on my grind as an entrepreneur. I run a physical and online cosmetic business called "Melanated Maquillage" (meaning makeup for black/brown girls). It's currently 11pm and I'm past ready to go. I say "see you later" to my friends

Ajaneé (ahh-Jah-neigh)🥴 23

Sapphīre (sah-fire)🥵 24

Aaliÿah (uh-lee-yuh)❤️ 21

before leaving the club while confirming my ride with the Uber App

*Anonymous POV
Voice 1: "Y'all phones off right? Now C'mon, there go one right there."
Voice 2: "She look bad too😌. Okay, I'm down"
Voice 3: "Pull up right in front the club. I think I can carry her myself."

*Aiyana POV
I made sure not to drink too much because I knew I was taking an Uber. I don't trust them to be honest, but I knew I would be exhausted and not up to driving. It's getting a little chilly. This Uber got 3 minutes to show up or he getting 0 stars🙄. I start to walk back into the club to wait, when a gloved hand covers my mouth with something that smells stink as hell 🤢. I realize what's going on and try to fight back but it's too late and whatever that shit was it was too strong. Now everything is black but I can hear just fine, it's weird like a coma. I feel large hands lift me, trying to carry me but they can't. This is one dumbass criminal🙄. It takes another nigga to lift me and carry me about 10 feet to the back of a vehicle. Then, a blindfold is placed on my face as if I can see anything being passed out anyway🤦🏽‍♀️. The car doors close and we start to move. I feel like we're east bound and I haven't been to that side of Atlanta yet so I'm not sure what's gonna happen to me. I do know that if anything, my friends will notice I didn't text them yet and my mom and sister too.

*30 mins later
A little while later the driver parks the car and I hear shuffling and whispers..
*Voice 1: Y'all ain't tell him bout this rii?"
Voice 2: Nah bro.
Voice 3: Nah son.
Voice 1: Okay den, get her up, let's go.
Then, they came and got me and carried me to some building I'm assuming. Probably their "trap".

*Sevion POVI'm on my way to the trap after handling business wit some niggas one town over that's dealing too

*Sevion POV
I'm on my way to the trap after handling business wit some niggas one town over that's dealing too. I called all 3 of my bro's who I pay to trap wit me. None of them is answering the phone for some reason, so I'ma pop up on em. I get to the trap in a hour and the door unlocked. I done told these niggas about this careless shit. I don't smell no weed, so wtf was they doing this whole time? These niggas gay asf to me sometimes no cap. I walk toward the basement, since that's the only light on besides the storage room where we keep stolen shit and some of our stash. I'm almost to the basement when I hear
Darius: I want her first, y'all can go after. Leave.
Kev: Nah nigga, I'm first. I'm the one who drugged her.
Ty mere: I had to help yo ass carry her tho, so we can go first together.
See what I mean? These Niggas gay.
*ahem I cleared my throat making all 3 of they punk asses jump. They stupid asses ain't even realize I was standing there the whole time.
"Tf y'all niggas doing?" I asked them. In response, they stood in front of something I couldn't see.
I walked down the stairs and realized there was a unconscious girl blindfolded and restrained  to a chair in the middle of the room.
"Y'all doing this shit again?" I questioned. Sometimes they use my reputation for shit like this bc they know they get away wit it. They kidnap people and all types of shit. They let them go after but the shit is what gets me mad and you don't wanna see me mad, trust me.
*Anonymous POV
Darius: We juss havin some fun. Quit tripping.
Kev: ii Sev, we gon let her go.
Tymere: Yeah, ima go get her stuff. *walks away
Darius: Nah. Fuck that, we gon finish what we started.
Sevion: Fuck you mean. This my shit. I paid for all dis.
Darius: Yeah. Nigga we know. You won't let us forget.
Sevion: If you gotta issue u could always juss get the fuck out.
Darius: Nigga I'm getting this pussy first.
Sevion: Not like this. Who this girl yo lame ass juss found and grabbed?
Sevion walked up to Ainayå, removing her blindfold.
When he realized he recognized her he couldn't help but to examine her features until it hit him...