Newfound happiness/No more running🥴

*Ainayå POV
When Sevion asked abt my past I knew I had to tell him sum or he wouldn't let it go. He says he cares abt me and seems genuine. I just don't like to talk on my past beacause it's.. fucked up.
Ainayå: Well.. it's a long story
Sevion: You do know you live type far rii. We got time.
Ainayå: *swallows *tears up a bit "Well.. my dad was dead, my mom was strung out. So, there was only my sister to look after me. There were these dudes who were sex traffickers and shit that were after us, since our dad left a huge debt behind." she blurted out all at once, before looking out the window with her head hanging.
Section: *strokes her hair and turns her to face him.
"Thank you for telling me. That must've been a lot for a young girl to handle. So.. they still after u tho? I mean if you tell me they names or a vehicle they drove I could..."
Ainayå: Nah, it's handled. I paid off the debt the first time I hit a mil..
Sevion: Okay. Look at u tho.. big baller. You got money?
Ainayå: I mean I ain't broke if that's what u asking.
Sevion *chuckles *stares at Ainayå
Ainayå: It's sum on my face?
Sevion: Yuh.
Ainayå: *turns toward the side view mirror " Tell me where it's at then."
Sevion: It's all over ya face actually.
Ainayå: Nigga.
Sevion: Call me one more nigga. And I was gon say.. it's gorgeousness all on yo face beautiful.
Ainayå: *blushes "corny ass" *busses out laughing
Sevion: Yk what they say.😉
Ainayå: *stares at him questioningly
Sevion: If u can make her giggle, u can make her butt cheeks jiggle.  😏
Ainayå: *🙄 I must be a "him" then.
Sevion: Word? Back it out.
Ainayå: *starts dying laughing, slapping her knee and running out of breath
Sevion: I ain't playing, now u gotta lemme see or feel what's in yo pants.
Ainayå: *blushes Nigga u ain't touchin a damn thing🥴
Sevion: *looks into her eyes. "I guess we gon crash then.
Ainayå: Nigga, stop playin wit me..
Sevion: continues staring at Ainayå, not budging.
Ainayå: Sev, boy stop.
Sevion: Nayå I'm not gon stop til u tell me sum I wanna hear.
Ainayå: * folds arms. *stares out the window "Alright damn. U ca tough it or whatever one day."
Sevion: Lets go. ii bet.
Ainayå: stupid nigga
Sevion: call me another stupid nigga. Nd don't be over there actin like u gotta lil attitude, knowing damn well if I touch yo shit u gon moaning and beggin for more.
Ainayå: *blushes, *swallows "of course I would, ima virgin🥴.
Sevion: Ohh really?
Ainayå: Yeah,really.
Sevion: Well, it look like ima change that for u.
Ainayå: Don't get ahead of yourself.
Sevion: No, you get this straight right now. Long as I'm around, aint no nigga and I mean naan nigga gon be calling, texting, talking, looking, waving, hollering or even smiling at u. And I mean dat shit, so go head and get a nigga and his pussy ass feelings hurt.
Ainayå: *mouth drops open slightly "What. The fuck are u chatting about rn."
Sevion: I ain't stutter. U mines and that's that.
Ainayå: Sevion middle name Carter! I am not ur fucking girl or nun uh dat so quit.
Sevion: Nah fuck that. U mine, so save the back and forth.
Ainayå: But-
Sevion: U mine and that's that.
Ainayå- But I'm not.
Sevion: But u r.
Ainayå: But ion know-
Sevion: *pulls her face toward him.
Ainayå: *tries to pull away slightly.
Sevion: *pulls her back. "Like I said. U mine and that's it. *kisses her three times with a bit of force and a lot of passion.
Ainayå- *keeps her eyes closed after the kiss is done. Stays still, then slightly opens her mouth.
Sevion- *chuckles U here.
Ainayå: *blushes. "Thank u for the ride. Goodnight Sevion."
Sevion: Goodnight bae.
Ainayå: *exits car
Sevion: Hol on. U ain't gimme yo numba.
Ainayå: *shouts from her door 0182345
Sevion: *writes number n phone. *waits until Ainayå is safe inside her home.
Ainayå: *drops her keys, cell phone and bag on the kitchen counter

when she walks in. Heads straight upstairs to her bathroom, undressing and putting her clothes in her laundry bin beforehand. She turns her shower on scolding hot and puts on a shower cap before washing her body thoroughly with a Dove white/blanc beauty bar for 20 minutes. When she got out the shower, she brushes her teeth for 2 minutes with Colgate whitening toothpaste and her electric toothbrush, washes her face with Neutrogena Cleansing Hydro Boost Gel, then applied Neutrogena Hydro Boost and Witch Hazel to her face. Then, she gets her bag and phone from the kitchen and makes her way to her bedroom. She picks out a red and white tube and short set for bed.

 She picks out a red and white tube and short set for bed

She checks her phone before putting it on the charger. She has 7 unread messages: 3 from her worried friends, one from her sister, then her mother, one from the owner of a potential store location and the last an unknown number. She replied to her girls first, assuring them she's safe and only fell asleep. Then her family and lastly, she checked to see what the unsaved number had to say.

She saved his name n her phone as "Crazy boo🙄🥴🥵🥰" before putting her phone on the charger and placing it on the nightstand beside her

She saved his name n her phone as "Crazy boo🙄🥴🥵🥰" before putting her phone on the charger and placing it on the nightstand beside her. She stayed up a little while longer anticipating tomorrow's date he planned to take her on. She wondered if it was gon be like "fast food" or "real food". She tried to plan her outfit in her head and how she would act tomorrow. She set her alarm for the meeting with the building owner before she forgot, then she kept thinking about Sevion until finally, she drifted off into a peaceful and serene sleep.