Finalizing business/ Unexpected Circumstances Pt.1

*Ainayå POV
After the date last night, I had the best sleep of my life. Today I have another meeting with Antoine to see if I'm buying the building or not.
Ainayå woke up at 8 and undressed, putting her clothes in her laundry bin beforehand. She turned her shower on scolding hot and put on a shower cap before washing her body thoroughly with a Dove white/blanc beauty bar for 20 minutes. When she got out the shower, she brushed her teeth for 2 minutes with Colgate whitening toothpaste and her electric toothbrush, washed her face with Neutrogena Cleansing Hydro Boost Gel, then applied Neutrogena Hydro Boost and Witch Hazel to her face. She decided to wear a simple fit of an oversized black Saint Laurent t shirt, gray sweatpants, and black Balenciaga sneakers . She accessorized with silver hoop earrings, a fur purse with a chain strap and a black belt. She put her hair in a high ponytail, then curled it. Next, she threw on two silver chains, silver earrings and black Saint Laurent shades she straightened her wig and did a natural makeup look consisting of foundation, no lashes and a nude pink lip.

 Next, she threw on two silver chains, silver earrings and black Saint Laurent shades she straightened her wig and did a natural makeup look consisting of  foundation, no lashes and a nude pink lip

She did a once over in the mirror, before heading out the door with her Rolls Royce Ghost keys in hand.

She got to the building at her usual time and remembered that she didn't check to see if Antoine would be there

She got to the building at her usual time and remembered that she didn't check to see if Antoine would be there. She started to call him, when she felt a light tap on her left shoulder.
Ainayå: *turns around to see none other than Antoine
Antoine: *smiles Hi
Ainayå: *smiles Hi Antoine
Antoine: I thought I recognized you.
Ainayå: *thinks he recognized me, from behind.
*blushes
Antoine: Lets go on in.
Ainayå: *follows him inside
Antoine: You usually call, that could've really saved you the trip.
Ainayå: You sold it already?
Antoine: Yeah, to you actually.
Ainayå: huh?
Antoine: someone by the name of Baby Jesus left a large payment and a bit stating that the money was to buy this building for you. And to mail the key to your house, but there isn't any way of knowing who the person was..
Ainayå: *spaces out *scowls
Antoine: Is.. everything alright?
Ainayå: yeah. Just.. thinking.
Antoine: Well.. I guess we're done with business, the transaction was approved, here's a receipt for you and I already mailed the keys out this morning, they should be at your house by tomorrow. I hope your business goes well.
Ainayå: Thanks. I appreciate all your help. If you start selling houses, or anymore spaces like this one let me know. Bye. *walks off quickly.
Antoine: Bye..
*Antoine POV
When Ainayå left so abruptly, I was both worried and hurt. I know someone had done this out of having feelings for her. They gave me $30,000. It's clear, she has someone else. I guess I'll just give up until I find real estate she's interested in, so well have a reason to see each other.

*Ainayå POV
I left.. my new shop technically, before rushing to my car. I know exactly who did this, at least I think I do. I'd better talk to him first before I embarrass myself. If it was Sevion, it's my fault for discussing my business with him. I don't know what would possess him to do this, and I don't want him spending so much on me. I am not the gold digging type, I do just fine on my own and don't need a nigga for anything. Just how much did he spend? And where does he work again anyway?
Ainayå: Hello?
Sevion: *yawns Yeah?
Ainayå: Did I wake you?
Sevion: Nah, you good love. Wassup.
Ainayå: Can I come see you?
Sevion: Sure. You tryna go somewhere, or I don't gotta get ready.
Ainayå: We'll see.. just take out sum yo wear anyway.
Sevion: ii. U comin right now?
Ainayå: Yeah. I'm 2 hours away.
Sevion: bet. See you soon.
Ainayå: See you later.
*about 2 hours later
Ainayå gets to Sevion's house and parks her car across the street. She walks up to his front door and rings the door bell. A few moments later, a half naked Sevion answers the door, leaving Ainayå a bit flustered.
Ainayå: *blushes, staring at Sevion's exposed torso.
Sevion: *chuckles. You gon come inside anytime today?
Ainayå: *thinking. Damn it Ainayå, you gotta stay focused, we're supposed to be mad at him. "Whatever." *walks inside and up to what she assumes is his bedroom.
Sevion: *shouts You ate yet?
Ainayå: *shouts back On the way here.
Sevion: *cominh yo behind Ainayå. "Ion get a hug?"
Ainayå: *turns around. "When you put on a shirt."
Sevion: *chuckles. "Why? You uncomfortable?"
Ainayå: *gulps realizing that they're very close. "Nah. But I'm not touching you unless you put a shirt on."
Sevion: Wow. You gon try to play me, after I was basically touching and licking your whole body.
Ainayå: *blushes. "I'm not tryna play you. Just.. put on a shirt so we can talk?"
Sevion: *walks into his room. Me not wearing a shirt must really be affecting you.
Ainayå: *follows him into his room. "Huh?"
Sevion: I said, Me not wearing a shirt must really be affecting you.
Ainayå: *rolls her eyes and folds her arms. "Why you say that? Just put one on, that's all."
Sevion: Why?
Ainayå: So we can-
Sevion:*kisses her "Fuck all that talking."

*Sevion POV
When Ainayå said she wanted to come over for the first time, I knew it had to be sum bad. I think of the worst possible scenario sometimes. I just ain't been shown anything different. Then, when she said she wanted to talk, I knew it was definitely bad, so I tried to distract her. I know that she's a virgin, so if I initiate something sexual she's not gon say no and also, she might decide to leave if anything. I don't wanna lose her, we just found each other again. If she's not gonna wanna be around me for a while because she's uncomfortable, fuck it. I'm not letting her leave, no matter what.

*author POV
Sevion began leaving a trail of kisses down Ainayå's face and neck. Then, he told her to take off her sweats for him. She obliged, doing so a bit hesitantly. She hoped he wouldn't want to have sex yet, because she was still a bit nervous, at least that's what she thought. He only began to eat her out again. Taking his slow time, making love to her center. Slow, long movements seemed to be her favorite, so that's what he did. He continued to suck and lick her until she screamed out in pleasure, gripping his sheets. Her toes began to curl as she called out "Ohh. Fuckk, yeah. Right there.. Ooohh." Then, he started to use his fingers, they went deep inside of her reaching depths his tongue can't. "Ooouuhh. Ohhhh. Yeah, Ahhh." She was almost there, so she steadied his head and began fucking his face quickly. "Ha, ha, ohhh, Shitttt" she said as she came. She laid back, stars floating over her head. Then, he said "Ainayå, can I make love to you?