Chapter 21: The Plan * part 1*

Your pov
After I had told Dad and got the things required we went to TKO'S house especially after he texted me his address.

123 I'm gonna kick the Principal's BEEP street.

Once we got there we went up to the door and knocked Miss Carol opened it.

" Oh There you guys are !" She said letting us in and looking left and right before closing the door along with the curtains of windows so Nobody could see inside.

I saw KO , TKO, Dendy, Rad, and Enid. He must've called or texted everyone we know in a short distance.

" Now what's this about The Principal threatening  my little girl ?!" Dad said.

" It'd probably be best if we started from the fight in the cafeteria" KO said. TKO nodded.

" Most definitely" TKO said.

3 to (probably) 6 hours later~
" And that's how and why we called you all here" KO said.

" So basically the principal was to stupid to realize how bad of a parent he was and IS , so he thinks you all corrupted his son and now he wants revenge ?" Enid said.

" Yes , that's exactly it" KO said, Dendy
pulled out her holographic screen.

" And I've already hacked into the school's security system to see and hear exactly what happened with the principal" Dendy said as a video played.
It didn't want to relieve my memory by watching a video so I pulled my
(f/c) hoodie over my head, just slightly.

Dad pounded his fist into his other hand.

" I'll pound him" He said.

" No we need to be reasonable, I'm pretty sure nobody wants to go to jail" TKO said.

" And this is coming from you , Mr. Destructor ?" Enid joked. Some of us laughed a little.

" Hey I didn't say we weren't going to beat him up at all , We're gonna beat him up a little , but we need a plan,
(Y/n) did you bring the stuff I asked for ?" TKO said as he looked directly at me.

" Yup" I said handing him the pencils and paper.

" First, we all know he specifically said if (Y/n) told anyone he would make her regret it so we need a ninja to go spy on him and see if he has any secret hidden cameras or if he has someplace where he's making some " TKO said mentioning Enid since she's training to be a ninja.

( NOT LIKE NINJAGO !!!!!)

" And of he does then Dendy needs to hack into those cameras and turn then off and make them seem like there working, then pinpoint his location" KO said looking at Dendy.

TKO started writing and drawing stuff
down on the papers.

" Next once we track him down we wait for him to leave then sneak in to try and get some proof of his wrong doings, and leave, when he comes back Radicles will use his alien powers to lock him in their" Dendy said. Doing something on her holographic screen.

" Finally that's where we call the police and put him and his son away for good" KO said looking at him mom, she ruffled his hair.

" Not before we beat him up a little" TKO said as he looked up from writing and drawing the plan, then looked back down.

" Sounds good to me" Rad said.
TKO picked the paper that he wrote and drew on and handed then to Miss Carol and Dad.

" Sounds good to me too" TKO said. Miss Carol and Dad read it looked at each other and both agreed.

' I'll be here when you need me
(Y/n)' I heard her voice in my head again.
Well I won-
' YOU CAN'T KEEP ME LOCKED UP FOREVER !!' She suddenly screamed I held my hand. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Miss Carol .

" Are you okay sweetheart ? Don't worry we're going to get the principal" Miss Carol said.

" Yeah, yeah okay, I'm okay, but TKO can I talk to you for a minute, alone ?" I said looking at TKO , he nodded and we left to another room, his room to be precise.

( His room)TKO closed the door once we were inside

( His room)
TKO closed the door once we were inside. He turned to face me.

" What did you want to talk about ?" TKO said, but the tone in his voice suggested he already knew.

I sighed preparing to tell him about her.

Timeskip~
KO pov
We were all going over the plan again and again it's been about twenty minutes now , TKO and (Y/n) aren't back yet, they must be talking about something pretty serious.

Suddenly they walked back into the room.

" There you dudes are, what did you need to talk about that took so long ?" Rad asked using his alien beam to levitate an empty orange soda can.

" (Y/n) was just worried something would go wrong with the plan, so she wanted me to reassure her nothing would go wrong" TKO said as they say back down with the group.

Seems untrue...I thought.

But we went over the plan and we were each given a part to study, TKO says we should activate the plan on Friday after school that way Enid can follow the Principal.
Eventually it got late and everybody had to go home. TKO watched as
(Y/n) left with a slightly worried expression.

" Hey are you okay , TKO ?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me for a moment then left.

" I'm fine, ya dork" TKO said some-what playfully. I smiled a little, pretty soon everything will go back to normal.

TKO pov
Nothing will go back to normal...I thought sitting on my bed as Mom made dinner, it was only seven-thirty and our curfew wasn't until ten.

I kept thinking about what happened with (Y/n).
Earlier~
(Y/n) sighed.
" You remember when I told you I had a secret that I couldn't explain yet ?"
(Y/n) said.

" Yeah , what about it ?" I replied as we sat on my bed.

" Well I need to tell you in case she gets in the way and I need to tell you from the beginning " (Y/n) said.

" She ? Who's she ?" I asked.
( Y/n) got closer and whispered what her secret was.
Now~
And I still can't get over what her secret was.

It was....