Chapter 26: Getting ready for the dance !~

Your pov
It was an hour before the dance and had just gotten my new dress on, I'm now putting on makeup.
( If your the type of girl that wears makeup that is).
As soon as I got done I put on my
(F/c) dress shoes. I took a look into my full length (s/f/c) mirror.

Okay everything is in check.
Nothing is hanging out.
At least it's not a bad hair day.

I sprayed my face with a liquid primer called Locked and Loaded so my makeup wouldn't get smudged or come off so easily.  As I was making some finally adjustments like deciding on whether I should wear a hair clip or not. I wondered how TKO and KO were getting ready.

TKO pov
" MOM ! I can do this by myself !" KO whined as Mom was doing his hair.

Heh it pays to be the slightly older brother and have longer hair.

I brushed my hair and my teeth. I checked my outfit to make sure it was perfect for (Y/n). I also planned on bringing her a flower, I looked at mom.

" Hey Mom , can I go to the nearby store for a minute ?" I asked. She looked at the clock , concerned, then looked at me.

" Hurry, and don't talk to any strangers ! And come right back !" Mom said. I smiled.

" Thanks mom !" I said grabbing some of my allowance and leaving it's a flower shop. I walked in and ugh.... it's looks so girly in here.

A lady with long blonde hair and a got pink dress cane over. I must stick out like a sore thumb, everything here is pink and bright and I'm dark and edgy. I probably look like a dressed up hang member.

Heh...

" Can I help you ?" The lady asked. I looked at her.

" Yes do you have (F/c) and (s/f/c) roses ?I just need one " I asked. The lady smiled.

" Of course ! Right this way !" The lady said as she lead me to them I picked one and paid for it then headed straight home.

Your pov
It was twenty-five minutes until the dance and I was thinking if there was something. I had the new dress on , my makeup is on, I put on a (f/c) star hair clip in my hair.

I looked at my dresser and saw a bottle of light (s/f/c) ( second favorite perfume scent) perfume. I went over picked it up and  sprayed some on I took one more look in the mirror.

Point-fect

( It's how Carol, KO and TKO say in da show I think don't judge me ! >~<)

I finally walked out of my room just as there was a knock on the door. I heard the door open and Dad yelling so I could hear him up the stairs.

" (Y/n) ! TKO is here !" Dad said.

"Coming !" I said.

TKO pov
As soon as I got back home I saw Mom and KO sitting on the couch. They looked over and mom's pupils immediately formed stars.

" You have a date ?!" She said clapping her hands together.

No I bought this for myself..OF COURSE I HAVE A DATE !

" oh I bet it's -

" (Y/n)~" KO sing-sang interrupting mom. I glared at him , my eyes probably turned red with anger.

But he wasn't wrong it is (Y/n).

" Oh peanut !" Mom said as she pulled into a tight hug. Pretty much making it hard for me to breathe.

" Mom....room is going...dark..." I said she let go immediately.

" Sorry I'm just so happy for you you first school dan-

" It's not the first..more like the fifth" I said.

" It's your first school dance with a date ! We have to go pick ( Y/n) up !" Mom said grabbing my hand and basically dragging me to the car along with KO.

I guess we're going to pick up (Y/n) along with Mr. Gar. Before the old Principal was arrested he said that the parents were allowed at the dance. It's also why mom's wearing her special silver dress.

We arrived at (Y/n)'s house in minutes. We all walked up to the front door. Honestly I'm glad it's not just me going to the front door since we're picking up Mr. Gar too.

I knocked on the door twice. I heard grumbling and heavy footsteps and the door opened to reveal Mr. Gar.

He looked at us then looked up to what I assumed was the stairs.

" (Y/n) ! TKO is here !" He yelled.

" Coming !" I heard (Y/n) reply followed by some light footsteps. (Y/n) walked down and

Oh
      My
             Word...