Janus x Logan ( Smut )

Warnings: Riding, Smut, Oversimulation

Top: Janus/ Deceit
Bottom: Logan/ Logically

  It was out of the question Logan loved Janus. He would do anything for him. And therefore Janus would do anything for Logan as well.

But this time he needed something different. You see Logan was horny and needed relief. But of course when Logan needed Janus most he was working at the desk in their room.
Logan needed him bad. So he decided to dress up.

[Logan's POV]

I went to our closet and pulled out a pare of black lace underwear, a dark blue skirt and a Lacey white crop top. I went to the bathroom to change and in the corner of my noticed Janus.
Good was he hot, I wanted him. No I needed him.
I got changed, and admired myself in the mirror. This will get his attention~ I thought to myself
I got out and walked over to Janus. I felt my heat get worse. He was sitting there, eyes on the computer, hair messed up and one button to his shirt undone.
I kneeled down. Eyes up to Janus. I put my chin on his thigh and started nuzzling it deeper.

[Janus's POV]

"Can it wait Babe? I am unfortunately very busy."  I said with a clear voice ," But Janus I need you now~" My boyfriend replied.
" Logan please we have the rest of the day to do anything you would like, please let me wor....." My voice trailed off once looking at what Logan was wearing. And god did he look good in it. " Okay whatever you say~" Logan said with a grin, getting up to walk away but being stoped by my gloved hand wrapping tightly around his wrist.
" And where do you think your going? Mhm?" I said with a new found confidence in me.
"T-to lay d-down" Logan replied and I could tell he ha just lost all confidence he once hd
" oh no you don't, come here and sit on my lap while I work~." I pulled him close and whispered in his ear," Dear~"

[No Ones POV]

Janus and a slight grip on Logan's wrist as he moved onto his lap. Janus then moved his hands to Logan's hips and pulled him close, causing both of their hard-on's to grind together. Which then causing Logan to moan and boy did Janus love hearing that. Logan tried to cover his mouth being embarrassed of the noise he just made but was stopped by Janus gripping his wrist once again and getting close to his ear saying," Don't hide your noises from Daddy. I think you need a punishment for dressing in such Slut clothing~" that last part making Logan bite his lip.

Janus then undid his pants and pulled them down while attacking Logan's neck with hickys Janus then took Logan's shirt of and flipped Logan's skirt up noticing the lace panties he had on. " oh ho ho, all for me? You really are a slut~" Janus said popping the "T" in slut.

He pulled them down exposing Logan's hard cock and Logan, whining as it hit cold air. Janus then pulled down his boxers leaving him in just his shirt. He let Logan do the rest meaning unbuttoning his shirt all while getting lube by the dresser next to him, and once Logan got his shirt of he started to stare at Janus's scales Logan loved them. "You like what you see Logan?" Janus's said with a chuckle. Janus started to prep him. Logan moaned at the sensation it gave him. His glasses riding of his face towards his nose.

[ Logan's POV]

Once Janus had finished prep he lined me up with his dick and slammed me down on it. My eyes fluttered and I bit my lip and held back a moan, and I guess Janus didn't like that so he smacked my ass."Ride me." He commanded so I did as told. I started to rise myself up and then sink myself down. " Ngh~ f-f-uck" he smirked liking the noises I made.

[Janus's POV]

Logan was making beautiful sounds. But I soon got fed up with the speed he was going and gripped onto his hips and started to push him up and down. He was moaning like crazy. " Fuck your so good at this baby." I said with a groan.

[No ones POV]

Janus started to attack Logan's neck with hickys as Logan rode him. " hHhH.. S-SHIT!" Logan screamed as he came over both of their chests. But that didn't stop Janus. No he kept going he needed to cum. Logan started to see stars as he was getting overstimulated. But soon that pain went away and it was just pleasurable pain from there on. Janus sped up his thrust going at an in human speed. And Logan started to moan louder and louder as Janus still kept his speed while biting Logan's neck.         " fuckfuckfuckfuck" was all Logan could make up.

Soon enough Logan was cumming again and Janus came for the first time.

They stayed in that position for a while until Janus moved causing the logical side to let out a whine like moan. Janus was able to get enough energy to ride out both of their high.

[ Janus's POV]

I pulled Logan of and he let out a small whine. I took him to the bathroom and set a bath for him and I. Once we were done I gave him my shirt that was like a shirt dress for him while I bug some boxers on. I put him on the bed and decided to lay with him. We fell asleep after a while. My work could wait for another day. "I love you Logan"

[ Logan's POV]

I locked onto Janus and took in some of his warmth. Before I fell asleep I heard an I love you. So I said a quiet one back. " I love you too"

Thank you so much to @delee12334 for requesting this!!! I hope you liked it!