Remus x male!Reader

Y/N POV:

I had just finished my shower, I looked around the bathroom and remembered I left my clothes in my room. I checked outside to see no one my room was at the end of the hall way.(I could make a run for it) I thought to myself I then slowly got the towel and gripped it and ran. As fast as I could I bolted, only to be stopped by running into someone. I looked up to see Remus (Fuck. Ah yes running into the kinkyist fucker in the house while naked) I thought. He then held out a hand to help me up, and I hesitated to take it but I did.

Remus's POV

I held out my hand to Y/N and he took it, I then noticed he was in just a towel. And I got horny real fast. I tried to hide as best as a could by pulling down my shirt to cover it. It was good enough at the moment. I then pulled him close holding him tight and got close to his ear,"
My rooms closer~"

Y/N POV:

Oh god. Well not to say that I didn't see the obvious tent in his pants I tried to ignore it. I nodded slowly only to have him pull me into his room and shove me against the wall. He looked at me up and down and took of his shirt. He then looked back at me with hunger in his eyes.

Remus's POV:

God was he hot. I put my hand on his hip and my other one on his neck to pull him closer to me, I locked our lips together I then bit his lip for entrance.

Y/N POV:

When I felt him bite my lip I thought I would challenge him, so I didn't let him in. He growled in a low tone and pitched me on the side, to which I moaned softly giving him the chance to stick his tongue in. He then started rolling circles on my hips and playing with my tongue.

Remus's POV:

God his moans were like music and I craved more. J took him of the wall and pushed him onto the bed. I then started to undress myself by taking of my pants. To which I was in my boxers and he was in his towel. I looked up at him to take of the towel which I was surprised that it didn't fall of mid- kiss.

Y/N POV:

I nodded slowly so he can take of the towel. " w-wait you need to be naked to t-then." Remus nodded and took of his boxers.

NO ONES POV:

Remus went back to Y/N and got close to his ear and whispered," prep. Or no baby?~" Y/N was getting needy, " Just lube p-please." Remus nodded and went to his desk and pulled out a bottle of lube, he then put some on his dick and throw it somewhere to never be found.

Y/N POV:

He went in slowly taking me from my virginity. I moaned loudly to which fueled him more he gave me a couple minutes to adjust. Once I was ready I nodded. He pulled out and out of no where thrusted harshly back in. " NgH~" I moaned so loudly the gods could probably hear me.

Remus's POV:

Y/N was beautiful, god crushing under me. His hole being abused by me. I took this chance while his head was up to attack his neck with hickeys. I swear he moaned even louder. It was music to my ears.
I flipped him around so that his head was in the pillow now that I got a better position I started going faster and faster getting near my end." You like that huh? You little slut~"

NO ONES POV:

Y/N moaned at that name. " I'm about t-to C-um F-FuCK~" " Hold it~" Remus said, making Y/N Whine at the enjoyment of pain. Remus then smacked Y/N Ass making him moan even louder if that's possible.

Y/N POV:

" ReMuS~ PLEASE~! UgH~" Remus was being such an ass he knew I had to cum! So he masking me hold it for the longest time.

NO ONES POV ( again) :

Remus came into Y/N with a groan and Y/N came with a long moan releasing all over the blanket. Remus and Y/N came down from their high and Y/N tried to get up but failing onto Remus who was lucky enough to catch him." Hehe, sorry about that," Remus said with a chuckle.

Remus then picked Y/N up princess style and took him to the bathroom to run a bath for both of them. Once it was done Remus picked up Y/N because the pain in his rear end and put a over sized green shirt and some boxers on him. Remus then put him in bed and got some boxers on to lay next to Y/N.

" I love you Y/N and I have for the longest time,"

" I love you too Remus."
Y/N then snuggled closer to Remus to steal his warmth.

Thank you so my @Noahcallinan for requesting this! I hope you liked it and I am so so sorry it took so
long I was really busy this week!! But I hope you liked it! LOTS OF LOVE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️