{Thirty-two}

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

I was outside. I was talking to Jorge, Brenda and Vince. Newt was talking to Jack and Zach. "So when are you gonna ask him to marry you?" Jorge asked.

"I dont know" I said. "When are you guys gonna have kids?" Brenda asked. My eyes widened and I started blushing. "Not until we get out of here" I said. "Speaking of that. We think we found a place we can go to but we have to fix that boat" Vince said. I smiled a little.

"So did you make a new song for him?" Jorge asked. "Yes I did actually. I'm gonna sing it to him tonight" I said. "I'm excited to hear it" Brenda said. I laughed a little.

Newt came over and sat next to me. I put my arm around him and he smiled at me. I smiled back and kissed his temple. We continued talking.

"So uh... Newt" Jorge said. "Yeah?" He asked. 'God I love his voice' I thought. "If Corbyn were to propose to you. Would you say yes?" He asked. "Well. We'll have to wait when he does" he said.

I smiled a little and pecked his lips. I looked at them and we started talking again. "What about kids. How many do you plan on having?" Brenda asked. "We dont know" I said. "I said 2 or 3 and he said 10" Newt said.

"And then I said I was joking" "I know" I smiled and looked down. I looked at them.

*time skip*

We were sitting on the grass celebrating. We have a celebration every few weeks.

I was nervous to sing the song but excited. "So Corbyn. When are you gonna sing the song?" Jorge asked. "Whenever" I said. "Can you do it now" Newt said.

"Of course" I got up and ran to the cabin. I grabbed my guitar and walked over. I sat next to Newt and took a deep breath. "We're ready" Brenda said. I took another deep breath and started.

"Its you. It's always you. If I'm ever going to fall in love. I know its gonna be you. It's you. It's always you. Met a lot of people but nobody feels like you"

"So please dont break my heart. Dont tear me apart. I know how it starts. Trust me, I've been broken before. Dont break me again. I am delicate. Please dont break my heart. Trust me, I've been broken before"

"I've been broken, yeah. I know how it feels. To be open and then, find out your love isnt real. I'm still hurting, yeah. I'm hurting inside. I'm so scared to fall in love but if it's you. Then I'll try"

"Its you. It's always you. If I'm ever going to fall in love. I know its gonna be you. It's you. It's always you. Met a lot of people but nobody feels like you"

"So please dont break my heart. Dont tear me apart. I know how it starts. Trust me, I've been broken before. Dont break me again. I am delicate. Please dont break my heart. Trust me I've been broken before"

"No I'm not the best at choosing others. We both know my past speaks for itself. If you dont think that we're right for each other. Then please dont let history repeat itself"

"Cause I want you. I want you. Theres nothing else I want. I want you. And you're the only thing I want"

"Its you. Its always you. If I'm ever going to fall in love. I know its gonna be you. It's you. It's always you. Met a lot of people but nobody feels like you"

"So please dont break my heart. Dont tear me apart. I know how it starts. Trust me, I've been broken before. Dont break me again. I am delicate. Please dont break my heart. Trust me I've been broken before"

I finished playing and I looked up. Everyone was shocked. I looked and Newt was shocked but he was smiling too.

I looked around and looked down. Newt grabbed my hand and smiled a little. "That was so beautiful" Brenda said. I smiled a little and looked at Newt. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Why did you write it?" Vince asked. "Um... well I got another memory. I had a girlfriend and she broke my heart and cheated on me. And I was so worried that it would happen again" I said.

Newt rested his head on my shoulder and I kissed his head. "Alright. That's it for the night. Let's all go to sleep" Vince said. We went to the cabin and laid down. I looked at Newt while he was getting ready.

I cant keep my eyes off of him. I turned because I realized I was being creepy. He laid down and I put my arms around his waist. I pecked his lips. "I love you" I said and pecked his lips again.

"Aww babe. I love you too" he said and pecked my lips. I put my head in his neck. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.