{Fifty-nine}

*5 years later*

CORBYN

Me and Newt have been together for 5, 6 years and I love him. I'm so happy that I went into the Glade. If I didnt.... I wouldnt have met him so I'm glad I went there.

Right now.... I'm planning a surprise for Newt. I'm excited for it. I was with Jonah and we were putting it together.

*time skip*

I was with Newt and we were laying on the couch. I had my arms around him and he was laying on top of me. "So babe. Why did you leave the house without telling me where you were going?"

'Shit that sounds suspicious' I thought. "I went to Jonahs" I said. "Mhm" "if you're thinking I cheated. I didnt" I said. "Ok then" he laid his head back on my chest.

'This sucks. I dont want him to think I cheated' I thought. I gripped his shirt and sighed. He gripped my shirt and we continued to watch the show we were watching.

*time skip*

Newt was laying in bed and I was getting ready. I walked out and laid down next to him. He had his back to me.

I put my hand on his back and he jumped. "Babe. If you're mad at me. Just tell me" I said. He didnt answer. "Babe. I'm not cheating. I promise" I said.

He still didnt answer. I sighed and pulled my hand away. I turned around so my back was to him. Tears rolled down my face.

I tried to stay quiet so he wouldnt know I was crying. I was doing pretty good until I took a breath that made it sound like I was crying.

I closed my eyes and calmed down. I felt Newts arm go around me. "Baby. I'm sorry" he said while laying his face on the side of my head. I looked at him and he wiped the tears away.

He kissed me. I kissed back and he laid on top of me. We pulled away. "I'm so sorry. I didnt know if you were cheating or not" he said.

"I'm not cheating" "are you sure? Are you lying to me?" "Babe. When have I lied to you" I said. "You do have a point" I pecked his lips.

He laid next to me and cuddled up to me. I kissed his head. "Night love" "night baby" he said. I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep.

*few weeks later*

Me and Newt were at the beach and we were watching the waves. He was cuddled up to me. I'm nervous for the surprise.

*time skip*

NEWT

We got up and I started walking to the car when Corbyn grabbed my hand. I turned around confused. "Yes?" I asked.

"Listen I.... i love you" "what did you do?" "Nothing" he said.

"And I..... i remember the first time I met you. I knew you were going to be the one that I would love forever"

"You changed my life in so many ways. I love you so much and I never want to lose you. So...."

He got down on one knee. I put a hand over my mouth and I looked away crying. I looked at him and he pulled a box out.

He took the top off and I saw a ring. "Will you marry me Newt?" He asked. "Yes" I said. He smiled and put the ring on me. He stood up and we kissed.

I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. We pulled away slowly. I cried in his chest.

*time skip*

We were laying in bed and he had his arms around my waist. We planned to do the wedding in 2 months. "I love you sugar" he said. I smiled at the name. "I love you too puppy" he smiled and pecked my lips.

I put my head in his chest and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep.